49. Consummation 🔥❤

🔞Matured content ahead🔞

That night they know, they are going to consummate their marriage. No romantic room set up, no candle lights and in fact, no roses. They just came to the room and both of them knew, they wanted to complete each other in all terms.

It's high time that they consummate their marriage. They wanted to break the sexual tension building between them. She didn't want her legs to go jelly the moment he touches her. He didn't want to take cold showers when he have her.

They wanted to do it, so that they can be more intimate, more close. They had enough of this little touches, now they just want more. Not just mere touch, they wanted to feel each other's skin, each other's body.

They no more wanted lusty thoughts clouding their mind, they wanted to end it by finally claiming each other. Manik pulled Nandini to a soul warming kiss. She felt like flying and that was when she realized, Manik actually lifted her up and wrapped her legs around his waist.

They both kissed like there was no tomorrow and Manik settled Nandini on a dressing table. She was confused. That was when she realized, he made her sit there, so that he can remove her accessories.

He took his own sweet time to remove her earrings and placed a kiss in her ear lobes and Nandini immediately felt a tingling sensation. He did the same with other ear too and that moment, she knew, this night would be long.

Not able to bear the sensation, she stood up to run to other side of room. Manik let her run / walk (as her legs were kinda jelly) as he knew she needed some time to calm her racing heart.

She stood blushing at other side of bed and Manik slowly reached there. He hugged her waist from behind and placed little kisses on her neck. Nandini out of the tingling sensation moved her neck to other side, indirectly giving him more access.

When she could no more bare the feelings, she hugged Manik and she knew, that was it! That was the moment, he is going to claim her as his! Manik too hugged Nandini and he carried Nandini in a brida style.

She was lost in the depth of his brown orbs and forgot the world she is currently living. She held his neck for support and Manik had her big hands placed under her knees and near the ribs, dangerously close to her melons.

He slowly placed her on bed and both their hearts synced together to run a marathon. Manik came on top of Nandini and parted her legs, placing his legs in the gap. His hands were on the bed, beside Nandini, just like providing her a boundary. He looked in her eyes questioningly and she too gave a shy nod.

She wanted to feel what it is to make love. She read everywhere that it was one of the best feel, she wanted to experience that.

He slowly slided her tops side ways, kissing her shoulders all the way. He did the same with other side and the next moment, Nandinu felt cold breeze on her upper body. She knew her tops was gone and she was in her br*.

She felt him kissing her naked waist and his hands slowly descended downwards. He had difficulty in removing her jeans and hence, she aided him to remove it. She was now in her undergarments alone!

She didn't like the fact that she was half naked and he on the other hand was fully dressed. She came on top of him, and removed his shirt and pant, kissing his muscular chest. She placed a long kiss on his chest, over his heart and both of them loved it!

When done with teasing each other, Manik flipped them and smirked at Nandini. This moment, she was ready to loose herself to drown in him. He traced her br**st over her br* and he felt extremely content to feel her little pebble staring at him to get his attention. He knew if he goes any further, there would be no stopping hence for one last time, he looked at her to know if she was really okay with this and she just smiled and nodded.

That's it! Her br* was undone in a moment and he kneaded her melons. He played with her pebbles, bit them and teased them. His hands, toyyed with her melons and when both of them were satisfied, he descended his hands to her south. The moment he touched her pant**s, he knew what a wet mess she was! She was soo wet, soo much ready for him.

He simply ran his hands over her wet folds above her pant**s and she just arched her lips to get more of him and his touches. Her pant**s were gone in a moment and he too stood naked in front of her. He positioned himself in between her legs and before he could even ask, she nodded her head desperately not trusting her mouth. She placed a small kiss there and pushed his rod inside.

Nandini knew, it was going to hurt considering it was her first time. He refrained himself from moving until she was comfortable with his length. After she was okay, they knew, their night would be long and it would not just end in 1 round.

They just explored each other and came to know each other in a whole new level. Now they were actually become one. They loved their togetherness and after a long night, both of them cleaned themselves and cuddled to sleep.

*********************************
Omggggg!!!!!

I really can't believe I have written this chapter. I have never written chapters like these.

Since this is my first time, please let me know if this was fine. Arghh I am feeling really shy!

Share your views on this story and let me know, if you liked it. I really enjoyed writing this story and this chapter 🙈🙈