42. you want something more?😊😁

Soon they took the jeep to reach Allepey . The jeep ride was very pleasant and both the girls slept. Nandini slept comfortably on Manik's shoulder and Navya was shifting uncomfortably trying to look for a comfortable position. Cabir noticed her uneasiness and held her head on his shoulder. She smiled and peacefully slept.

They reached Allepey and all of them were awake. Their cruise boat was waiting for them. Manik went in first and helped Nandini and Navya to get into the boat.

While Nandini got in, she almost lost her balance and fell on Manik. Manik held her waist and both of them had an eyelock. Their moment was instantly ruined by Cabir who cleared his throat.

Everyone boarded and the boat started its journey. They planned to visit the church and see the Kerala boat fight. The boat was pretty luxurious one, fitted with modern bathrooms, bed and lounge. They had a relaxing ayurvedic massage and instantly felt fresh. Cabir went to sleep and Navya was struck as a third wheel.

Nandini- Navya so will you accept him?

Navya- accept whom?

Nandini- cabir. You like him don't you?

Manik- she too likes him?

Nandini- he likes her?

Manik- yes. That was what we talked yesterday. Cabir didn't know if he actually fell for her or it was just an attraction!

Nandini- I don't really think it is attraction. He is matured enough to know if it is an infatuation.

Manik- yes but his family is pressuring him to get married. May be that thought made him look at her that way?!

Nandini- may be. But Navya you like him right?

Navya- I am not really sure Nandu. He is cute at times but at the same time annoying. I don't know how I feel about him. He is caring yet he pretends he doesn't. We hardly talk without taunting each other. I don't know. I guess for now it's complicated.

Manik- you want us to help you?

Navya- no. I don't want to look desperate in front of him. If we are destined, we will be together.

Nandini- that's true Navya. But someone has to take the initiative. You can't be ideally waiting for your destiny to unite you.

Navya- I don't know Nandini. I don't want to take the first step. I am scared.

Manik- it's okay. Cabir will come around.

Cabir- wait! I came around. You were talking about me?