33.Patch up ❤💋

Just felt like uploading

***************

Nandini excitedly rang her door bell expecting Manik to open the door but it was actually Nyonika who did it. She hugged her immediately and felt home.

"Hi beta, you have atlast come home"

"Yes mom. It feels nice to come back home. By the way, I am hungry mom. Do you have anything to eat?"

"Of course yes. How do you think I cannot leave food for you. Today I have cooked rajma chawal and since it is one of your favorites, I cooked more"

"You are the bestest mother in law anyone can get"

Nyonika smiled and let Nandini in. Nandini's eyes were searching for Manik. How she wished to get a sight of her devilishly handsome husband. She right now felt like a girl with peaking hormones.  May be she is ovulating right now?

"He didn't come yet" answered Nyonika to her unasked question.  Nandini smiled seeing her understanding. She indulged in her food and was slightly worried to see him return late. He never did it. May be, he is getting busy. After cleaning, they sat in the hall for a chit chat. Nandini spoke nonstop about her camp experience.

"Nandini, can I ask you something? Don't think that I am intruding your personal space because I didn't mean to do it. I am just worried."

"What is it mom?"

"Beta, is everything normal between you and Manik?" Her face immediately fell after hearing it. How observant her mother in law is! Now she gets, where Manik got this character from. It was just in his genes.
Not wanting to hide anything from her, she just narrated the whole story.

"It's okay Nandini. You both are right and I really liked the way you handled the situation. Two shouting at the same time, just worsens the situation. Every couple have their own ups and downs but do remember to sort out your issues before going to the bed. It makes you sleep peacefully. I saw how restless Manik was after you left. I know you both will sort it out sooner and comeback as a strong couple" she gently kissed her forehead and retired to bed. By then, Manik too came home with a tired face. But after seeing his wife, his mood cheered up. How much he missed her!

Nandini without any delay, ran and hugged him. Both of them hugged each other and stood in silence. The heart just spoke the words that the actual words failed to. It wasn't easy for them and especially after a gap of 2 days, they couldn't stop themselves from hugging each other. Nandini didn't care that he just then returned from office. She immediately wanted to solve this issue.

"Manik. I am sorry for not lifting your calls and calling you back. I had a very busy day and didn't even get time to check my phone. The other doctor went on leave and the entire responsibility just came on me. And you know, when the board members came to meet me, I was soo scared but then came back to normal. They had immediate plan of doing village camp. I had to manage things and when I came home, I saw how much angry you were. Instantly I know, behind that anger lies your concern for me. I felt lucky to have you at that moment. I really don't like unfinished business but I had no other option than leaving you behind. That village didn't have a bit of network and I guess that is why people are happy with each other's presence. I missed you Manik" saying so, she again hugged Manik and this time even tighter.

"Even me Nandini. I missed you a lot. I instantly regretted shouting at you. I mean I wouldn't like if someone shouts at me after a long day. I should have considered that and discussed it the next day. By the time I was back to my rational self, you were not there for us to pacify.  At this moment, I promise you Nandini. No matter how big our issue is, we will speak and resolve it out. We will not be on silent mode on each other. Silence kills, really. If we want time/ space,  we will tell each other and we will respect each other's private space. But we must tell it out"

"God! Give me some reasons to not fall for this man!"

"What?"

"Nothing " this time he pulled her to hug and after being in each other's arm, they couldn't resist the passion between them. They kissed. They poured out all their feelings in it and at the end of the kiss, they felt rejuvenated.

***********************************

Yayy!!

Seal it with a kiss! That's how I want them to patch up.

Did you guys really like this chapter? Instead of unnecessary arguments, if we let time heal us, things would be smooth (of course,  with exceptions but in general case, it works).

Do vote and comment, if this chapter warmed up your heart exactly in the way it did to me. For everyone who have supported me so far, thank you soo much 🤗🤗❤❤

Much love ❤❤