16. Dares with the cousins🔥🔞

A/N: this may be slighly matured. I don't want any negative comments/ hatred *please*. If you are comfortable with slight matured scenes, proceed or else see you after 2 chapters

*********************************

After the super tiring shopping, all of them went to eat food. Manik and Nandini didn't get much time to spend with each other and the elders were particular to not let them see each other in their wedding outfits.
After shopping, everyone assembled in Malhotra farm house. The elders went to their rooms, to take rest. But the young lads were full of energy of course, except Nandini.

"Guys lets play truth or dare" beamed cabir.

"Yes. In our style" came from the tomboy.

"Mukti, she is new here, let's not play it in our style" tried Manik to protect Nandini

"Aye aye Manik, already supporting Nandu? "

"Manik. I am not a kid. I am mature. Come on guys lets play" screamed an excited Nandini and manik hit his forehead feeling helpless.

"Fine don't tell me. I didn't warn you" said an equally annoyed Manik. Alya in the meanwhile, came with a bottle to spin.

"Okay since Nandini and Navya is new here, I will tell you guys the rules.
Rule no 1: there is no truth, only dare.
Rule no 2: if anyone fails to do the dare, you have to be slave to the person who dared you for a day"

Nandini was scared. This even though sounds interesting, this is bit frightening too. Like who wants to be a slave for 1 day?

"Guys but we have to get ready for tomorrow's puja. After puja I guess the pre wedding celebrations will start" said the sensible Alya.

"Fine. Then let's play single round" saying so, they sat in the following order- Alya, Cabir, Mukti, Dhruv, Navya, Nandini, Manik, Abhimanyu.
The bottle spinned and the first dare was given to Navya by Manik!
That's when Nandini got to see a new face! Oh man, how many faces do you have?

"Navya, I dare you to propose Cabir and kiss him anywhere"

"What? Why would I do that?"

"Great then be my slave for a day"

"Not happening Manik. I will do the dare"

"Cabir, I first saw you as Manik's cousin and it was not a love at first sight. But after spending more time you will and your cousins, I realised that you are not that bad! And I didn't know when I fell for you. Hold me whenever I fall" saying so, Navya dramatically fell in his arms and he held her.

"Just like this" she said in his arms, and kissed him on his cheeks.

Everyone awed over them. Nandini signaled Manik regarding how he knows this matter? And his reply was simple. Just I know.

The bottle was spinned again and stopped at Alya. Abhimanyu dared her to turn on Dhruv. She smiled and did a lap dance. Dhruv was shocked. Never had he ever seen his wife, this bold.

The bottle was spinned again and stopped at Nandini! And Cabir dared her.

"Nandini, you have two parts of the dare. The second one will be told after you do the first one. First part is you have to remove Manik's shirt without using your hands. You must only use your teeth to remove it" Everyone except Nandini and Navya smirked at the dare.

She quickly went to Manik and he tied her hands using her scarf. She bent over to his level, in fact much closer and started to remove each and every button. Initially, she lost balance and fell on Manik but eventually he steadied her and she proceeded with her dare and completed it.

"Great. Now take a selfie of yourself with shirtless Manik and post on your whatsapp/ Instagram captioning it my man, with or without shirt" she literally laughed out of shyness. Manik shoulder hugged her and she hugged his waist and did as told.

"Cabir, your time will come too" said Manik. And as predicted, it was Cabir's turn. And it was Dhruv in the other side of bottle.

*******************************

Precap: PART 2!

Question of the day: Do you like moments which involves this cousin group?

Please vote, and comment if you like. It makes me very happy to see many people reading and liking my work.