14. First hug❤

"Thank you soo much Nandini. If you were not there by my side, supporting me, I don't think so I would have got this contract" saying so, Manik hugged Nandini! This was their official first hug!

 If you were not there by my side, supporting me, I don't think so I would have got this contract" saying so, Manik hugged Nandini! This was their official first hug!

Nandini felt safe in his arms and Manik too felt home. He felt unjudged for him being himself and he felt the tenderness of her hands. It was definitely not physical attraction. They felt something even more pure! May be love- but both instantly bounced off their thoughts. It was too early for them to fall in love. Yes, love is not time bounded but initially, they must get to know each other.

"Congrats Manik. I know you will rock this. You deserve this Mani. Your hardwork really paid off"

"Umm... thanks Nandu"

"Okay I will leave now. See you later Manik"

Manik all of a sudden hugged Nandini once again.

"Once again thanks Nandini. Bye and take care ❤"

"Mani, there is no need for you to thank me. I did whatever I felt right at that moment"

Saying so, both again hugged! And not wanting to separate out of each other's arms, they broke the hug. Work calls!

Nandini's pov:

I really felt good supporting him. I hate betrayals and that Harshad guy betrayed my Manik. Wait! My Manik? Yes. Of course, he is mine. I was beyond angry at that point. But I decided to calm down myself. You see, in a situation if both the partners are angry, the situation worsens and leads to disaster and the last thing I want is that! So I suggested Manik to immediately terminate him but not to lodge a complaint. I do understand that Harshad did it because the opponent company paid him more. He obviously took it considering his family needs. Now if Manik ruins his career, what will his family do? Why should an entire family suffer for the mistake of a single man? Manik understood my perspective without explaining much. He is really an understanding guy. He did as I told him and he succeeded in this contract!
Then he hugged me. Our first hug❤. I really felt contend being in his arms. I felt safe. No matter whatever happens, I felt he will be there always with me, supporting me. And it is mutual. He too let down his Armour. That was when I saw a different Manik Malhotra. He is vulnerable and he needs someone to assure him, everything is okay. He is weak right now in front of my eyes. I promise you Manik to always be with you, supporting you at every walks of life.

In a duration of 12 hours, I experienced two different shades of Manik! One is angry hulk and other is emotionally vulnerable one. I will cherish you Manik! 3 hugs in a day! Being a hug person, I definitely enjoyed it. Oh my God, I want to hug him soo tightly that even air won't separate us. What have you done to me, Manik Malhotra ❤.

Didn't know how days rolled on quick. We have got only 10 more days for our wedding. I really can't believe I am going to get married to this man. Hoping for a lifetime with you Manik ❤

*******************************
Precap: meeting the crazy bunch!

Guys do vote and comment if you like. It really means a lot to me.
Also let me know, if you liked this chapter!