48. the dreamy proposal❤❤

A long chapter ahead 😅. So your views, votes, comments are mandatory 😅

*************

In order to take a break, both of them decided to head to a vacation. This time it was planned by Nandini and she kept it as a surprise to Manik. Since their ruined honeymoon, they tried to go out, only when both are available. Now since Manik canceled the deal, he was free. Nandini gave leave for 2 weeks and she had the other doctors and interns take over her position. Everyone deserves a break, don't we?

They decided their vacation would be normal refreshing one and not the cliché clingy trips. So they had packed normal clothes and nothing fancy. When the flight landed, Manik couldn't stop smiling. It was his favorite destination! The city of love, Paris!!

They checked in to a hotel and enjoyed French services. The city had a lantern festival and both couldn't ask for anything better. Both prayed for togetherness and happiness and flew a lantern together. The happiness was something divine and pure. They didn't know simple flying of lantern would bring such a feeling of completeness. They felt together.

They didn't know who initiated but they knew they were kissing each other. In France, they had a deep French kiss. This time it was not their usual kiss. They fought for dominance. Their tongues played a marathon and their hands tried gasping something to hold. Nandini's hand automatically reached Manik's hair and she pulled it. Manik felt a whole new level of excitement and passion. He too held her waist. Both were equally breathless when they pulled apart.

Their foreheads automatically touched and both closed their eyes, after feeling heaven in kissing.

That night, both of them again cuddled and slept

That night, both of them again cuddled and slept. The next morning, they went for some sight seeing and shopping. They brought exclusive French perfumes and they loved it.

That night, they went to Eiffel Tower to have a lovely dinner and have a view of Paris. But guess what, Manik had other plans!

Manik took her to the edge of the hotel where they had an excellent view and held her hands. It was not a cliché moment where the hero goes down on his knees. He knew, he prepared a long dialog and can't kneel down until he finishes 😅😂.

"Nandini Murty, thanks for coming to my life and making my living a meaningful one. The first thing that attracted me to you is your selflessness, the way you put others in front of you, just showed the way you are. You are caring and devoted. You are honest and mature. Not exactly mature but you know when to behave childish and when to be matured. I love the way I struggle to wake you up every morning. That is not the struggle against you, it is infact the struggle against my own self. I always have an internal debate whether to wake up the sleepy baby in front of me. But I had to. I love your confidence, you are a good doctor and you know that too! I like how you fight for your own rights. I have been brought up to believe that men are supposed to pay, when they go out with woman but your equality principle just stole my heart. Regardless of whether you pay, the fact that you argue to pay for yourself is truly impressive. The way you understood me in Soha's issue, honestly I never knew you were this much understanding. The position we were in hospital will raise suspicion in anyone's mind but you didn't believe your own eyes. You saw the truth in my eyes and instant you knew. The way you react to my touches are just pure. Eventhough you pretend to be bold, the moment I touch you, you are just like a kitten. The way your eyes sparkle after seeing me, the way you kiss me in my cheeks, the way you blush whenever I come close, everything just drove me towards you. I didn't know how and when it happened, but I guess this feeling of mine is growing strong. I know this is not a mere attraction. This is something beyond lust. This is something pure and divine. I don't know if I can call this love but if this tingling feeling of heart, this warm feeling that drives me to my best is called love, then yes. I love you Nandini" Nandini was lost in thoughts and she didn't know how Manik spoke this much. His words came straight from heart and Nandini had unshed tears in her eyes. And when she thought this thing was over, Manik kneeled in front of her. She felt flying in the air and the happiness just went to another level.

"No one can be sure of the next moment of life hence I am not asking for a promise of forever. Till we exist on the earth, will you be my forever companion? Will you bear this Manik for this birth of ours?" He kneeled down and handed her a platinum ring with a single solitaire diamond stone. Nandini nodded frantically and she too kneeled down and hugged Manik. She showered him with kisses all over his forehead, eyes, cheeks, chin. She then waited for a moment and kissed him on his lips. She broke it instantly and told him:

"I love you too Manik and yes, I will be there with you forever as your companion. Nothing can part us and you are struck forever with me"

Manik was about to say something but Nandini cut him off by kissing his lips, once again. Both put all their held up feelings into the kiss and it was heart warming.

They broke the kiss only when they heard a huge round of applause

They broke the kiss only when they heard a huge round of applause. That was when they realized, they had attracted a huge crowd. Nandini felt extremely shy and hid her face in Manik's chest.

***************************
I have atlast written this chapter 😅

Not really sure if you guys liked it. Do let me know if you liked Manik's confession to Nandini and all their moments in this chapter!

And I honestly feel, proposal while being in the top of Eiffel Tower is just too romantic and hence included it! Do let me know if you liked this chapter.

Vote and comment, please.

Silent readers, for the first and last time, do vote yaar. It genuinely takes lot of time to write a chapter.