27. 20 questions (2) 🔥❤

M- your first date?

Nandini- actually it was with you only

N- you prefer mountains or beaches?

Manik- I love mountains because it is chill and I find it super romantic.

M- what is the most embarrassing moment in your life in front of me?

Nandini- huh?! I guess today morning when you caught me staring at you 🤭. I didn't mean to stare you at that way, but the truth is I haven't seen anyone shirtless in real life. That night during the dare, it was all dark and the only source of light was the camp fire but today I have seen you in daylight. Like I have seen in movies and all but I haven't seen any person, in specific my husband. 

N- what are the specific things that you care about regarding your personality?

Manik- I usually hit the gym almost daily or atleast go for a morning jog. I am particular about my hair and I don't prefer if someone messes with it (when he was about to end the sentence, Nandini ruffled his hair 🤣), ofcourse except my wife! I also like dressing up while going outside but in home, I don't pretty much care.

M-  what are some of your skills that no one else knows?

Nandini- my parents know everything about me but considering you, I sing somewhat well and I sometimes do mandala art. It kinda brings calmness and peace to me.

N- what turns you on?

Manik- I guess the intelligence. I also love it when women come out of their comfort zone and initiate the first move.

M- what are some of the things that you have bought but left it unused?

Nandini- I generally use everything I buy but recently a friend of mine forced me to buy a dress. I tried it and it was fine but I didn't muster up the courage to wear it in front of anyone.

N- what is the craziest thing you have done in school?

Manik- heyy!! You have to listen to this okay. This would be damn funny. I was very naughty in high school so I would randomly put people to trouble and I had whole lot of my cousin's gang. So once we actually hit the teachers head while playing with chalk. To find out who did it, he sat on his chair but what he didn't see was that, the chair had a needle projecting and his face turned red. He was soo embarrassed after that incident and didn't turn up for a week.

Nandini- you were that naughty? You don't actually seem like. 

Manik- yeah. After my schooling, I became more responsible. I wanted to achieve something so that I can be proud of myself. That's when the notorious Manik turned into the man in front of you.

M- who is your celebrity crush?

Nandini- I love Virat Kohli and Anushka. I adore them.

N- tell me about one of your fantasy that you wish to make a reality

Manik- actually I can't even believe I am telling you this. I want to kiss mid air. It happens, but I wanted something like that to happen with me. I felt it would feel great to kiss mid air. Be it a simple shoulder hug and forehead kiss, it would just feel great!

Both were quite satisfied with the answers they got and hence decided to end the game.

************************************

Omg! I have finally written this. Do you think they both will get the hidden signs from these answers?

I am really excited for this story from chapter 30. Omggg!!! Can you guess what will happen in chapter 30 for which I am this much excited?!?!

Do vote and comment, it would mean a lot. Pls 🤗