41. I am angry 😒

Cabir and Navya reached few hours later and knocked Manik's room. The couple was initially taken aback hearing a knock but Nandini knew how it was and rushed to open the door. She rushed in happiness and hugged Navya and side hugged Cabir. Manik was surprised seeing them and he didn't know how to react. First, he was happy seeing Cabir and Navya but at the same time, he was sad that they spoiled his honeymoon. He anyway welcomed them. His face was full of questions.

Cabir- what are we doing here Manik?

Manik- exactly! What are you guys doing here? This is my honeymoon.

Cabir- honeymoon with laptop? Why can't you stop working, atleast in honeymoon? Your wife was bored, She texted us and then here we are!

Manik rolled his eyes and gave a stern look to Nandini. Like why? Who gives him the right to glare at her when he prioritized work over her?! Nandini shrugged off her shoulders and continued to chat with Navya and Cabir. She decided to order food first for them.

Navya- Cabir, have you booked rooms?

Cabir- so eager to move in with me?

Navya- huh! Just up.

Cabir- Anyway, there is only one room available. So you had to share room with me.

Navya- what the hell? No. I will stay with my best friend.

Cabir- Remember, they are married and they have come here for honeymoon? Why should you disturb their private moments?

Navya- if they are spending their private time here, then why did Nandu call us here?

Nandini- exactly. Cabir, you stay in this room with Manik and Navya will stay with me in the other room. We will have fun together. Nandini winked at Navya and they both giggled. Why not some bestie time?

Cabir- what? No. I am not staying here with his workaholic.

Manik- guys shut up okay! We are anyway going to Allepey boat house tomorrow so we have to wake up by 5am to start our trip. It will take 2 hours to descend this hill. So sleep now.

Nandini- okay. Navya, come we will go to the other room. Let these boys stay here.

Manik- Nandini, you stay here. We will go. And I want you to sleep okay, don't do your girls night out.

Nandini- you don't have to order me okay. I am matured enough to understand things. First of all, you ignored me throughout this honeymoon. I am angry with you. Even if they didn't come, I would have ditched you and gone alone.

Manik- I am sorry okay. I thought I can finish my work quickly but couldn't so sorry. But anyway you watched TV right.

Nandini- I could have watched TV in home Manik instead of coming here to Munar and watching it. Anyway now both of you go out. It's already 11 and we need to sleep.

Both the men left the room and Nandini and Navya had the room for themselves.

Navya- so, how was your first night in honeymoon?

Nandini- how I wish to tell you crazy details Navya, but no. Nothing happened.

Navya- then what did you do with the lingerie?

Nandini- wait, what? You know it?

Navya- of I know, aunty told me. Tell me, what happened?!

Nandini- nothing really happened. I was shocked and Manik laughed. I couldn't wear those clothes hence wore Manik's shirt and 3/4 pant underneath. And we both slept.

Navya- Not bad Nandu, wearing Manik's shirt and all!

Nandini- that was the only decent thing I could wear.

Navya- then?

Nandini- then what? Nothing. We both just slept. He worked for a while I think.

Navya- soo boring yaar!

Nandini- that is why, I called you guys.

************************************

I guess this chapter was pretty boring but things will hopefully turn interesting in the consecutive chapters.

Guys if you liked this chapter, do hit the star button☆. It takes just few milli seconds for you to vote while it takes me hours to write a story.