40. Honey-mourn 🙄😂

The next day, Manik as instructed went in search of shops and brought leggings, kurtis, tops and palazzo pants. He also brought her some night dress. Nandini was surprised by seeing all the dress, perfectly fitting her. But who is being undetermined here? It is THE MANIK MALHOTRA and he is definitely a perfectionist.

After breakfast, both went for sightseeing. They were currently going for a boating amidst a forest and both were fantasized seeing the different birds and they were lucky enough to see a tiger drinking water.

The drive to home was serene. The road was covered by trees in both the sides and the climate was just pleasant. And being with each other just added to the pleasant feel. Nandini hugged Manik's arms and he smiled.

They came back to room at around 7pm and both decided to simply watch TV. Being a guard section, all the tourist spots closes by evening 5.

"Nandini, I actually have to attend a call. You carry on okay?!"

"Yeah fine. Come soon" said Nandini who continued watching TV. But to her dismay, he didn't return from the call. When she went to check him, he signaled her 5 minutes. She sighed and waited. She eventually fell sleepy and slept and Manik returned around 1 at night. He too slept quickly after kissing her forehead. Nandini smiled while sleeping and snuggled closed to Manik.

Next morning:

Nandini woke up and she was excited for that day. They decided to go trekking and then visit the elephant camp, eventually riding it. But seeing Manik, she lost her hope. Manik was sitting in front of his laptop and was attending a meeting. She sighed. Not today Manik! He ended the call after an hour.

"Manik, it's already 10, let's go out now. It's already getting late"

"Nandini, I am soo sorry. I don't think I can come with you today. I have back to back meetings Nandini, please understand" why won't she understand? He said looking at her with puppy eyes and Nandini gave in. She knew how serious he is as far as his work his concerned.

She simply scrolled insta and decided to text Navya. She decided to play cupid and hence added Cabir and Navya to a group along with herself. She called it, CNN 😂.

Cabir- what's up? New group and all?

Nandini- coz I am bored.

Cabir- bruh, you are in your honeymoon. Is your husband not satisfying you enough?

Navya- why are you always doing dirty talks Cabir, can't you for once be decent?

Cabir- oh here comes the mother Theresa. Grow up Navya.

Navya- I needn't grow up if I have to hear such dirty things.

Cabir- if you call this dirty then what will you say when Nandini shares her honeymoon experience?

Nandini- Cabir, there is nothing like that.

Cabir- yeah yeah, it's sensored.

Nandini quickly sends the picture of Manik attending meeting while seated in a couch and here she was lying on the bed.

Cabir- what the hell? Who works on their honeymoon.

Nandini- Manik does. Guys do you care about me 🥺?

Navya- no. I am looking for opportunity to ignore you and stop talking to you.

Cabir- Navya, just shut up. This isn't the time for your plays. We of course care for you Nandu. What's wrong?

Nandini- I am really bored here. Can you both come here?

Navya- what? Why would we crash your honeymoon?

Nandini- thats not honeymoon Navya, it is honey-mourn.

Cabir- okay. We are coming.

Navya- what? I am not coming!

Cabir- I am not asking you Navya. I am informing you. You are coming.

She decided to continue her beauty sleep as Manik was still busy. But unknown to her Manik came after a while. He slept on the bed, cuddling her. His arms were around her waist and the other one, just below her chest. Their legs were entangled too. Nandini smiled in sleep.

They slept like that for some more time and Manik decided to first wake up. When he was about to descend the bed, Nandini pulled him down and slept on his chest! She was peaceful listening to his heartbeat and he was too happy seeing her laying on him. He slowly patted her head and turned to adore the beauty in front of him. Few strands of her disturbed his view! He slowly caressed her cheeks and removed the baby hair from his view. He simply looked at her until he slept, once again.

**********************************

One more couple gets added. What will happen now?

Is there something between Navya and Cabir? Will anything develop between them? How do you think Manik will react after seeing Cabir crashing their honeymoon?

This chapter is really funny, for me. Did you think the same?

Do vote and comment if you like. That would really mean a lot to me.

Much love ❤