11. My Nandini ❤🔥

The next day, Nandini's face was bright as a moon glow. Why not? Her would be husband gave her a gift and the night was really eventful atleast for them. Her mom noticed her happy face and she knew the reason behind it too! Last night, she saw Manik waiting for Nandini. Eventhough kids believe they are maintaining a secret, mom always has her ways to find the secret out. Nandini got dolled up in traditional wear and wore the earring that Manik gave.

"Nandu, pinch me please. Am I dreaming? You are wearing a saree! "

"Yes ma, I am really very happy today. You know what, yesterday Manik gave me an earring and I really wanted to wear it today. So I thought why not dress up?"

"Manik came yesterday Nandu?" Nandu's mom just pretended like she didn't know anything (typical mothers). Nandu blushed. How could she hide it and that too from her mother.

"Yes ma"

"Its okay my dear. Be happy "

"You know what ma?"

"What darling?"

"You are awesome"

"I know that 😝"

Nandu left to her hospital in her car and then a regular tight day begin for her. Everyone praised her for being soo pretty. She actually wished to see Manik. Of course, she is dolled up mainly for him. So when she found free time, she called him. Seeing her call, Manik was really surprised! Whenever they have telephonic conversations, it was always Manik who called her.

"Am I dreaming? My Nandini has called me" it really brought a huge pink tink to her cheeks. Eventhough she read in endless books that being possessive brings happiness, it is the first time she is experiencing this. This is the first time someone is claiming her as his!!
"My dear if you are done blushing, please tell me why you called me"

"Manik! Are you free today"

"As much as I love to say yes, I can't. No nandini. I am preparing for a meeting right now and I am busy till evening. May be after evening, I will come and see you"

"How do you know that I wanted to meet you?"

"Then you really wanted to meet me?!"

"Maniiikkkk. Okay bye"

"Wait don't hang up my angry bird. I will try to meet you today"

"No manik. Its alright. I understand. Will talk to you later"

"Nandini you are not angry at me right?" The problem with new relationship is, they need assurance. Both are in a new phase of life and they try their level best to not hurt the other person's feelings (atleast in the initial days 🤔).

"No manik. Its absolutely fine. Good luck to your meeting" Nandini genuinely felt sad but eventually understood his state too. He is not jobless to attend her 24*7. And she too doesn't expect that from him.

The day went really quick and the clock showed 8pm. Nandini had a surgery at the moment of her leaving, hence she had to stay up in the hospital. She sighed out of tiredness. She now felt bad of wearing a saree. A full day in saree is really exhausting, atleast for her. She is not used to this. She quickly bid bye to her colleagues and went to the parking lot. And to worsen up her situation, her car struck up! It didn't start and Nandini was on the verge of breakdown. She really needed a warm shower and a nice sleep. She kicked up the floor in frustration and went back to her cabin. She didn't want to trouble her mother as her father went out of station. An idea suddenly popped up! Why not call Manik? It would be a double benefit. She will also get to see Manik and she will reach home safely.

"Manik..."

"Yes Nandini. I am home. Can I come and meet you now? Should I come like yesterday or I am allowed inside today?"

"Manik. Actually I wanted to ask you something"

"Is everything okay? Why are you sounding dull?"

"Manik I just now completed an surgery and tried to get back home. But my car didn't start. I don't know what's wrong with it. My father is out of station and I didn't want to trouble my mom. Can you please pick me up?"

"Should you even ask? I am coming. I will be there in 10 minutes" as promised, Manik reached her hospital in 10 minutes and both their faces broke into a happy face. Manik for the first time, saw her in saree. Eventhough modern dress looks good, there is something with traditional wear, that makes every guys heart flutter. And as an added beauty, her earrings! She perfectly matched it with her saree.

"Wow. Despite being tired, you look lovely"

"Thanks Manik!" Out of tiredness, Nandini momentarily closed her eyes.

"Here take this" nandini was on the verge of breaking into happy tears. After a long tiring day, how sweet it would be to have dairy milk from him!

"Thank you manik. It was much needed "

"I know. Shall we leave? Eat this now and do you want me to stop near a restaurant? "

"No it's fine. I want to go home"

***************************
Precap: how about some romantic dinner?
If you like the story, please do vote and comment. It means a lot 🤗❤

Question of the day: do you guys want precap or not? PLEASE ANSWER.