17. dares (2)🔥🔞

Yaayy! Here you go, third consecutive day update. We have reached the 10k milestone, shouldn't we celebrate it with a new chapter? Anyway, happy reading guys

**********

"Cabir, I want you to show Navya the secret photos that you have hid in your phone. Including the shirtless one, you in your underwear, your shower selfie, everything! " the bold Cabir for the very first time felt shy. She is not his girlfriend. She is merely an acquitance. Having no other option, he did the dare. Navya's eyes came out of socket and she hid behind Nandini out of shyness.

The bottle was spinned again and stopped at Mukti and Nandini.

"Mukti i want you to post your whatsapp status as- I am unsatisfied with this man and hence we are considering for divorce. Do share your opinions on this "

"What? NO" Manik broke out laughing seeing Mukti being scared.

"C'mon Mukti, its just a dare"

"Idiot, I am not bothered about the dare. I am bothered about 'share your opinions on this' part! I have his relatives numbers and they will barge me out with questions"

Seeing her reasons, entire croud burst out laughing. And Nandini was praised for her wit. Mukti did the dare and immediately her phone was attacked by calls and messages! And then it was Manik's turn to do the dare and Alya dared him.

"Use 3 dirty pick up lines on Nandini and make her blush"

"Why use pick up lines? My mere touch and smile will make her blush" and Nandini blushed for that too!

"Manik. Be my slave. " ordered Alya.

"Fine I am doing it
1. You look great right now. Do you know what else looks great on you? Its me.

2. What do you want? Dinner first or straight to dessert?

3. Why undress me with your eyes when you can undress me with your hands or mouth? "

Everyone laughed and Nandini lightly hit Manik on his arms playfully.

"You are soo dirty and cringy" said Nandini and Manik side hugged her and mouthed just a trailer 🤣.

The other dare was given to both Dhruv and Abhimanyu by Navya to kiss each other. Everyone was shocked seeing the shy Navya giving such a type of dare. They both nevertheless hugged each other and kissed. Yuck! (Don't blast on me saying I don't support lgbt and all, please. I definitely respect people's opinion on sexuality and it is absolutely your choice. I wrote it as yuck because they are really straight and they are doing it in front of their partners )

Both Alya and Mukti cringed seeing their partners kiss.

This officially marked the end of round one. And sensibly, they stopped the round one. The time was around 1am. Manik walked off Navya and Nandini to their side of farmhouse. It was just the next building. They quickly went inside all set to get good sleep for next day's pre wedding functions. But how can sleep come for our love birds, they began texting.

Manik: I love today

Nandini: same. It has opened a new level of comfort and I loved your cousins. They are a crazy bunch.

Manik: yes they are. But we seldom meet.

Nandini: its okay manik. Now that you guys are meeting, make full use of it.

Manik: right! But anyway Nandini, let's sleep. We have a long week ahead.

Nandini: good night Manik❤

Manik: good night Nandu ❤

That marked the end of the day. And from the next day, their big day begins.

***********************************
Precap: gear in for some big fat Indian wedding 🥳🥳

Guys, I want to keep this chapter short as I wanted to start fresh for pre wedding celebrations. Hope you don't mind.

Question of the day- Do you like the dares given? I literally scratched my mind to write these.

Please do vote and comment, if you liked the story. It would mean a lot to me ❤
Any suggestions, would be dearly welcomed.