19. Sangeeth 🥳

That evening, everyone geared up for the ceremony which gives us the feel of big fat Indian wedding!! The sangeeth! Everyone were cheerful and very much excited. In short, the whole venue screamed party!

To begin with, they played Dilli Wali girlfriend to get everyone to a peppy mood. Everyone including the elders and small kids, danced! But of course, with the exception of Nandini and Manik. As surprising as it may sound, both are not a big fan of dancing and both chose music instead. They of course sang and tapped their toes to the beat, but didn't hit the dance floor. The host of the sangeeth ceremony were Navya and Cabir.

"Good evening ladies and gentleman, we welcome you all to the sangeeth ceremony of Manik and Nandini. To have full fun, I expect you all to cheer up and hit the dance floor whenever you felt like. To start with, let's welcome this wonderful Thakur couple Mukti and Abhimanyu to give a romantic dance" Everyone cheered for Mukti and Abhi and our MaNan sat with their hands entwined. They were excited to see their friends and family dance for them. They were enjoying the show! Mukti and Abhi danced for the song Saans sung by our queen Shreya Ghoshal! And everyone hooted for them. They literally filled the stage with love.

"Thank you Mukti and Abhi for such a heart warming performance. I hope you all enjoyed it. Now let's welcome Dhruv and Alya to dance on a romantic number" said Navya co-hosting along with Cabir. They both danced on Main hoon sath tere sung by Arjit Singh. His voice was enough to keep everyone's heart melting. And the power dancer couple, added beauty to the song by their excellent dance movements.

"Bro, why is the mood being very much Romantic? What about those who are single? We need a peppy song and Manik and Nandini join us on stage. Remember Manik, this is the last day of freedom" said Cabir hearing a cheerful laugh from Manik. Nandini chuckled and lightly hit Manik on his arms. They both instantly denied.

"Guys, we don't want to exhaust ourselves, you guys dance" said Manik gracefully covering the fact that they both aren't good dancers.
The dj played, Badri ki Dulhania theme song and everyone instantly jumped to the dance floor and danced. The entire area was cheerful and energetic. Someone pulled Manik and Nandini and they too danced. How can they not dance? It is their wedding and deserve some fun, don't they? Since it was just a peppy song, both danced along with others. It was definitely not a close couple dance. They did free style. The song immediately changed to a romantic number (Soch na sake)and everyone held their partners. MaNan too held each other and did a classic couple dance. Manik had his hands wrapped around Nandini's waist and Nandini kept her hands on his shoulders and both had their eyes locked. The song in the background conveyed everything and their eyes were radiating happiness. In short, they were lost in each other. They didn't realise the world which stopped dancing and began cheering for them. They realised it soon and left each other. Immediately, a peppy song was again played and this time it was Punjabi wedding song. Everyone literally danced their lives out. It was a thorough enjoyment for everyone present.

"Woah, that was awesome everyone. Everyone, please have your drinks as I assume all must be very tired" said Cabir and immediately soft drinks were served. They wanted it a non alcohol sangeeth and thus they had one!

"Great! Now that everyone is energized, sit back and enjoy this performance" said Navya and immediately all lights were turned off. The stage had one spot light and Manik was seen holding his guitar. Everyone cheered for him. He was little bit nervous but seeing Nandini, he felt an unknown feeling of calmness. He sang his favorite song Mere Sohneya from Kabir Singh (P.S. my favourite). Every word he uttered, he looked at Nandini. The look was very deep and seemed like they went out of the world and their souls were only communicating with each other.