I'm Back Baby

Hello everyone!

I know its been such a long time since I finished My Protector and I have started looking back on the experience of writing it and I remembered just how much fun it was so I'm back on Wattpad!

I've been juggling with a few ideas here and there and have a few stories in mind i would like to write (probably harry related because harry girl af)  So if you enjoyed reading My Protector then I would love for you to check out what I will be writing in the times to come.

Also I have had a lot of people asking about a sequel to My Protector and yes I have been thinking about it too and what could happen in it things like that. So if you would really like it/not really like it then let me know I want to hear your thoughts.

I love looking back on all the wonderful comments you guys left on my story and how you helped it get pretty popular and that was amazing because I remember just seeing all these people writing fanfiction and I thought wow how cool was that so I just wrote it for myself, i never imagined others would even care about it so reading all your comments just make me feel amazing thank you so much.

Hope you all are well and hopefully you'll read some of my new stuff and we can really have some fun with it! Love to you all xx