Chapter 20

*Scarlett's P.O.V*

It's been a week since the new arrangement of Louis being my new protector and to be honest not a lot has changed. Harry still sticks by my side which I really can't complain about because he is great company. And we can act like a couple now in front of everyone. Yes we are now like a normal couple I guess, so we can hold hands in the hallway and stuff. I don't need to worry about Vanessa anymore, they sent her to some mission in Turkey and she will be over there for about a year, and god riddens to her! Louis is with me a lot now which is pretty good, it means I get to hang out with the boys a lot more. It feels like I have gained four brothers and a boyfriend which I really love, plus uncle Frank. But I mean it's not all that great, I still have my jacked up knee so I am trying to walk on it so I can heal faster because the sooner it heals I'm hoping means the sooner I get out of here. Yes I still have my little claustrophobia problem and a serious lack of sunlight.

"Just sit back in bed you eager beaver" Louis says again, pushing me gently back towards my hospital bed, I'm still having to live here and I just wanted to take a little walk but nope, Louis is always watching me.

"Something tells me you like bossing me around way to much" I pull back the covers and hop back into bed. Frank has made Harry go back to training so Louis trains at nights and Harry stays with me then.

"Yes it gives me power" He sits down in the chair beside me "So hows it going with you and curly?" He smiles cheekily.

"It's good" I say simply, what else can I say I guess. I don't tell him things that happen on dates because well, we don't have dates.

"Come on, there must be more you can tell your good old friend Lou?" 

"Louis seriously there isn't really"

"Well what do you do when I'm not around?" He winks.

"We talk"

"You talk? Come on you must at least kiss a little!?" He throws his hands up.

"Okay yeah we kiss a little.." I trail off.

"And why wasn't I allowed to hear off this? I had to coax it out of you" He leans over and pokes my rib.

"Because it's awkward talking about kissing your best friend" I retort leaning over and poking him.

"Hey don't mock me Munroe, seriously though it's not that big of a deal!" Just as he says that, we both hear some loud noises coming from outside.

"What was that?" I ask Louis, but he's already flown out of the room. I jump out of bed after him and only cursing slightly when my leg hits the floor, I look out into the hallway and see it empty, but I can now tell where the noises are coming from. Franks office, that's when I start hearing voices.

"I don't know what to do!!!"

"Well she needs to be put somewhere and soon Frank, there isn't any point destroying your office over it" Alex exits out of Franks office and I tuck my head back inside until I feel the coast is clear. I make my way over to Franks office and don't bother knocking before I enter.

"Scar what are you doing out of bed?" Harry comes over to me and tries to pull me outside, but I stay on the spot. Louis and Frank freeze and stare at me.

"I heard the noises from in here.." I look around the room and it's a mess. There are papers all over the floor and a chair I recognise from originally being opposite his desk is now on the other side of the room, possibly thrown over there. A few draws have been thrown over as well.

"It's alright, lets get you back to bed Scar" Harry reaches and grabs my hand but I walk over to the middle of the room.

"Is this all about where I'm going to end up?" I ask Frank, he nods his head slowly before saying "It's been left to me and I can't decide"