Chapter 40

*Holly's P.O.V*

"Deep breath in please" The medic, who I learnt's name is Julia, asks me. I obey and suck in a breath slowly. "And out slowly" She says, I let out a breath as steady as I can. I've been sitting in a van filled with medical supplies for the last 20 minutes, running tests while the two boys Scar told me to trust sit opposite me. I can't believe she's alive, I saw the flames from her childhood home myself, heard them even, one gigantic big explosion and I thought for sure I had lost her. But here she is, rescuing me from my kidnapper who she seemed to be very familiar with, talking about her mum and even threatening to shoot people. Plus she's here with Harry, what the heck happened between those two, he seems more dangerous than last time I saw him, darker maybe. She hasn't explained to me yet how this all happened and who these new friends of hers are. A bright light shining in my eyes distracts me as Julia checks my pupils. 

"Look I feel fine and I just want to go please" I plead with Julia who clicks off her light and puts it in her pocket.

"She seems alright to me boys" She turns and speaks to the boys Scar introduced me to, Louis and Liam I think, though I don't know which ones which. They nod and look to me.

"Let's go find Scar" One of them says, I nod and follow behind them out of the van and into the cold air. I swear under my breath and wrap the blanket the medic gave me around my body hoping to provide some extra warmth. I see Scar talking to Harry inside the warehouse and she's me a few seconds later, she and Harry both make their way over to me.

"You alright?" She asks me worriedly. I nod my head and smile before one of the boys speaks up.

"Medic says she's all good"

"Okay now we should probably get you home....."Scar says looking around the room for something.

"I'll go find Frank" Harry says leaving Scar's side, smiling at her as he goes. The name Frank rings a bell but I can't quite remember how. Scar smiles back to him and then turns back to me once he's gone.

"I know you probably have a hundred questions..."She trails off.

"Try a thousand!" I say correcting her, it was an amazing feeling having my sister back, but why did she let me believe she has been dead for 4 months!

"And I can answer them all, I just want to get out of here before that happens.....and now we can"She looks to the doorway and I follow her gaze, an older guy is standing with Harry, motioning to us all to follow him. Scar puts an arm around my shoulder and pulls me out of the warehouse and into a black jeep.

"The other boys are following behind" The guy who I'm now guessing is Frank says from the drivers seat. Scar climbs in after me and I put on my seat belt with one arm and keeping the blanket around my shoulders with another. We set off driving without another word and the journey isn't a long one, we arrive at a house about 5 minutes later and Scar tells me we have arrived. I unbuckle my seat belt and go out my door behind Frank while Harry is quick to open Scar's door for her to allow her out. If they are together I swear to god I'm going to be so happy, I've been rooting for them since day one. We all walk up the path into a fairly big cottage house to find a girl a little older than us with a small child on her hip.

"Oh thank god!" She says rushing over to Scar and strangling her with a huge hug, Scar returns it and hugs her back immediately.

"Is he....you know" She asks her. Scar takes the small child reaching for her into her arms and nods to the girl, then turns back to me.

"Holly this is Gemma, Harry's sister" Gemma walks over to me and gives me a hug.

"So your the best friend!" She says happily hugging me, I hug her back before she pulls away and steps back.