Chapter 6

"I beg your pardon" I spit at Frank, there is no way I am going to marry Harry, not after all of this. 
"Look its just for your protection ok, you are not even married yet your engaged, and Harry isnt a bad guy" Frank says laughing a bit at the end. 
"Okay so first you are taking me away from everyone I love and have ever known because my fathers a liar and now you want me to marry a guy who is a filthy liar" I'm cut off by Harry. 
"I'm not a filthy liar I did all of this to protect you from getting hurt!!" I'm caught offguard by the fact that he is actually quite upset by all of this. 
"Yeah because its your job!!" I scream as I feel the tears coming, Frank has left to obviously finish ruining my life by packing my stuff. 
"Not just that because I-!!!!" He cuts himself off and just looks at me, I see the tears in his eyes. Hes supposed to be protecting me, so why is he crying?

"Right we are off" The next part happens fast, Frank pulls out two suitcases and Harry pulls out a third from beside the couch. Frank appears beside me and ushers me out the door and into the car. When they both hop in I decide its safe to ask. 
"Where are you taking me?"
"We cant notify you until we have reached the location" Frank says in a monotone. There is only silence for the rest of the car ride. But its no longer the comfortable silence I once had with Harry. 

We reach the airport and I am whisked through check in and then Frank pulls us all aside. He grips my shoulders and shakes me. 
"Now listen Scarlett, I know this is the last thing you want to have to do right now but like it or not you are engaged to Harry and we cant exactly change your passport now. Please I am asking you nicely to please at least look like we are taking you against your will" Only then do I realise the sour look I have on my face and try to wipe it off. 
"Come on you can do better than that, I know you have been taking drama since you were nine. Dont think we didnt study up in you love" And with that, Frank walks away and expects Harry and i to follow which we do. He seems very nervous, maybe more than i do. Eventually we catch Frank in the bookstore, he hands me a 50 and tells me to get anything I want. I trail through the books looking for familiar titles and stories. Right now i need to feel something familiar. Beside me I see the book I am wanting and grab it off the shelf. 
"I knew you would pick that book!" I hear Harry smiling as he says it, obviously testing with my acting skills. So i walk past him with my book smiling and whisper just enough so only he can hear. 

"I hate you"