Chapter 38

I turn around slowly at the sound of his voice, keeping a trembling Holly as steady as I can but to be honest my legs could cave in at any moment. Bo is standing a little away from us, wearing the same clothes he was wearing when I last saw him, grey hoodie, dark jeans and a pair of sneakers. His wicked smile was on full show, though I could feel his eyes glaring at us.
"I suggest, you put your friend down before I splatter her brains all over the wall!!" Bo's voice screams through the empty hall, echoing as he pulls his gun out from his back pocket. Holly freezes beside me, her hands clutching onto my jacket like I'm the only thing keeping her upright.
"Okay.."I say slowly, pulling Holly down to the floor slowly. Too stunned to speak, she allows me to set her down before I turn back to Bo.
"You thought that would work!?" Bo's smug smile mocks me gesturing to Holly with his gun hand.
"I called for you, you didn't answer. Thought I would take a shot at it" I reply, my adrenaline kicking in. "How did you escape?" I ask
He dips his head for a few seconds, chuckling lowly to himself. "Theres a reason I was in a maximum security prison for 9 years Munroe, I'm good at what I do" He says boastingly.
"Why didn't you escape jail then?" I ask smugly.
"Do you realise I'm holding a gun, I would wipe away the smart ass attitude if I were you" He replies.
"Where did you get the gun?"
"Stole it. Now 20 questions sure is fun, but I'm sure you don't mind but I'm going to move on. I want the chip" He says for the millionth time.
"I know you do, but for the hundredth time, I don't know what it is or who has it! I can't help you" I say.
"Yes you don't have it but your dad does"
"I haven't talked to my dad in 4 months" I say quickly.
"Well you can help me get it from him" He states happily.
"Or what?"
"Or, I could put a bullet in your friends pretty little head and one in your mothers" He spits aiming the gun at Holly.
"NOO!" I yell loudly, he pauses and smiles before taking the gun off of Holly's temple.
"You have 2 options. Option 1, you decide not to help me and I will kill Holly, your mother and everyone else you've ever loved until I get the chip. Or option 2, you leave with me and help me get the chip, and once I have it I will give you your mother back and you can live happily ever after without hearing from me ever again" He finishes and pauses, waiting for my answer. I do something without even thinking. 
"Or we could do this my way" I threaten, pulling Frank's hand gun out of my jacket and aim it at his chest. He looks taken aback at first but then begins to chuckle loudly, causing shivers to descend down my spine.
"Oh look at you, you brought your own gun how sweet" He says tauntingly, rolling his shoulders. "Have you ever held a gun before?" He asks. I play with the gun in my hands, trying to make it feel comfortable, but it just feels foreign sitting in my hands. I ignore his question and glare at him.
"Are you prepared to use that?" He asks.
"I don't want to, but if I have to then I will" I say trying not to sound nervous, I can feel Holly nervously hyperventilating on the floor a few steps away from me. This all must be a bit of a shock to her, me actually being alive and all.
"Wow someone got some guts since I saw you 5 days ago, very impressive" Bo replies.
"I'm not going to let you ruin my life anymore" I say, mustering up all the strength I have in my drained and exhausted body.
"Then shoot me love!" Bo says happily, pulling his arms away from his front, allowing me and easy shot through his chest.
"Your of no use to me dead" I reply gritting my teeth together. "Where is my mother" I finish.
"You think I'm going to tell you that without getting something from you first?" He replies, keeping his hands at his sides.
"If you don't tell me, then I can find out another way. This is just quicker" He laughs loudly cutting me off. I regather my thoughts and continue. "You can either leave her in a body bag and I can find my mum by myself. Or you can leave here without anything and I will look the other way, send my friends on a wild goose chase looking for you. Dead or alive it's your choice" I strongly raise my voice, amazed I am actually talking like this to a man who was torturing me no less than 4 months ago. He swallows a lump in his throat, his face staying in the same old turned up grin. I walk closer to him with my gun raised to his chest.
"What's your choice?" I ask, the barrel of Franks gun touching his torso. he laughs quietly at me before looking me in the eyes and saying
"Go to hell"
Bang.