Chapter 51

*Scar's P.O.V*

I stumble uncomfortably back to my room, mostly from the pain in my feet, but also in a bit of shock from the fight with Harry, well not really a fight, difference of opinion maybe. I finally got back and found Gemma sitting on the edge of her bed, all ready for bed. She looked up immediately and stood up.

"Where the hell have you been?" She shout whispered to me, I look and see Ella asleep in her bed on the other side of the room.

"My dad came back" I told her, she looks at me confused before I reply. "I'll explain everything once I'm out of this dress" I say, she nods and I walk over to my bed, pull out my pyjama's and walk over to the bathroom and shut the door. I begin the incredible task of removing my dress and gasping for air once its removed. I then have a quick shower before stepping into my pyjama's and emerging from the bathroom. She is sitting cross legged at the top of her bed and pats the bottom of it. I smile and sit at the opposite end, mirroring her position.

"Start from the beginning" She says.

"Okay so basically my dad turned up at the ball and after warning the living daylights out of Harry." She giggles. "He went and talked to Alex, then my dad called a meeting and announced we were going to find my mum in two days time" 

"Wait, you mean the day after tomorrow, they're going to get your mum" She replies sighing.

"Yup, I'm going too" I reply, she looks at me shocked.

"Why the hell are you going" She says slightly raising her voice. I shush her pointing towards Ella's bed. "Why the hell are you going?" She repeats whispering.

"It's my mum Gemma, I have to go" I say simply.

"I understand that, but are you actually going in the site?" She asks, I nod. "And they're letting you?" She whispers shocked.

"Yeah, Harry and my dad aren't too happy about it but Alex is the one calling the shots, he knows I can handle myself" I tell her.

"Did anyone try and convince you to change your mind?" She asks, I sigh exhaustedly.

"Yes, your brother and I even had a little disagreement about it" She looks quite surprised by this.

"So he doesn't want you to go?" She asks.

"No, he wants me to stay here and not get myself into any danger, which does not sit right with me. I can handle myself, and no-one apart from Alex thinks I can" I argue.

"If you get hurt, you know Harry is never going to forgive himself" She warns me, I sigh before replying.

"Then I wont get hurt" She nods and I stagger off of her bed and collapse into mine, suddenly feeling a wave of exhaustion wash over me.

*Harry's P.O.V*

I can't sleep, I lay awake tossing and turning. I can't believe that after all of this, after all she has seen and all she has had to do, Scarlett wants to dive straight into an extremely dangerous situation. 'After all we've been through' I think, I have to try and convince her, I have to do something. I jump up and chuck on some jeans and a t-shirt and leave my room. I walk down the hallway, looking for the correct room and when I find it, I knock on the door.

"I thought you would come around?" Scarlett's dad says, he looks at me momentarily before leaving the door frame, with the door ajar. I follow in after him and close the door behind me. "I'm sorry if I woke you sir" I say, though I can't help but notice his bed hasn't even been touched.

"No you didn't, I'm a bit pre-occupied thinking about my daughter and her involvement in all of this" He replies in a serious tone, not looking at me, instead at some papers on his desk.