Chapter 30

Soon after my conversation with Harry, the boys all returned home with Frank. They caught wind of our upcoming date and whisked Harry away to get him ready. He said we were only going to a little restaurant so i don't see what all the big deal is, but when Gemma gets home she seems to want to make a fuss.

"So I was thinking with this one either we curl your hair or but it up in a bun or something" She said pulling out a one shoulder black dress in one hand, in the other was a bright red dress with a sweetheart neckline. "Which do you want to go with?" She asks, walking over to her bed and placing both options down so i can take a proper look. I don't normally wear bright colours and I'm sure in the red one, I would look like a tube of lipstick.

"I think the black" I say sitting beside Ella on the bed away from the dresses. She nods her head and turns to put the red back in her wardrobe.

"Feeling a little bit mysterious are we now?" She turns around grinning like a mad woman.

"I don't do colour!" I say.

"Maybe that's why your so pale!" She replies pulling out her curling iron and make up bag from a cupboard in the bathroom. She slowly drags me to a chair placed in front of a make up mirror and turns on the iron"Hey low blow!" I whip around and she pokes her tongue at me before redirecting me back to face the mirror. The iron beeps signalling that it's ready for use and Gemma wastes now time on trying to turn my straight as ruler hair into curly hair, good luck to her.

"Why is everyone so...i don't know, excited about tonight?" I ask. She curls another few strands before looking to me in the mirror.

"What do you mean?" She replies, grabbing another lot of hair.

"I mean, your curling my hair and pulling out dress options, and the boys are getting Harry ready even though it isn't even five pm!" I reply flicking some hair over my shoulder so she can curl it.

"Well I mean it's your first you know official date even though your kinda engaged! It's a big deal, plus I never had a sister I could send out on a date or anything and same with the boys and Harry being like there brother. It's a good night for us all" She replies smiling slightly, stepping back to examine her work, then returns back to finish off the job.

"Okay then, how was work?" I ask.

"Boring as usual, uh it's just not very exciting working in a stupid office building but hey it pays the bills. How was your day with Ella?" She asks nodding towards the sleeping figure curled up in her mothers bed.

"Man she loves playing hide and seek, I've been tucked away in stuffy closets hiding for most of the morning but Harry always seemed to find me!" I reply, she laughs quietly to herself.

"What?"

"Oh nothing" She straightens up her face and curls my hair some more.

"Seriously Gem, what is it?" I ask her in my most serious tone.

"I just thought of something" She mumbles quietly.

"...Go on" I urge.

"I..I just think it's cute how like you always seem to find each other somehow..."She replies dreamily, I guess that kid of works in a way. I just smile looking down slightly at the table in front of me. 

"Or maybe he has a tracker located on me somewhere!" I reply causing us to break into giggles, we return to serious mode after she jokingly searchers through my hair for a tracking device."Alright make up time!" She says excitedly, opening up her make up bag and then mine.

********Harry's P.O.V***********

"So you nervous?" Niall asks me as I put my blazer on while Louis and Liam go over it with two lint rollers.