Chapter 47

*****Harry's P.O.V******

It had been a few days since my conversation with Scarlett's dad and not a lot has been happening. She's been given a job with Alex and she's hell bent on finding her mum more than anything else, I haven't had her alone for longer than ten minutes without one of us having to go. I think there close to a possible location on her mum which is making her very happy, but very stressed also. The boys are trying to help me get her alone long enough so I can propose, I wanted to do this the right way, which is why I asked her father for his blessing.

"You dunnit yet?" Liam asks catching up with me in the hall walking back from the gym.

"Nope, not yet" I say slightly agitated, he asks me everyday and I always have to say no.

"Well don't you want to do it before the ball?" He asks.

"Yeah I do" I reply.

"You do realise that the ball is tomorrow right?" He asks me.

"I do indeed, I just can't seem to get her alone" I reply sighing.

"Why don't you do it after then, you don't want to feel pressured and you seem pressured"

"I'll think about it" I say before being interrupted by a puffed Louis who has appeared in the hallway.

"Meeting....now....I've been...looking for you..guys...everywhere" He chokes out between puffs.

"What's the meeting about?" I ask walking with him down to the meeting room.

"They know where Mrs. Munroe is" He says, we all hurry down the hall and burst into the meeting room.

****Scar's P.O.V****

Louis busts in the room with Liam and Harry following in behind him. I send Harry a smile and he smiles back before sitting down in one of the seats facing the screen. I was standing in the corner near Alex who was deep in conversation with Frank, I take this opportunity to back away and join the boys for a few seconds.

"Hey"Harry stands up to greet me and puts an arm around my waist.

"Hi!" I say smiling as he gives me a kiss on the cheek.

"What's this all about?" Zayn asks. Liam answers for him. "They may have found her mum" Zayn smiles.

"How did you do that!?" Niall asks me.

"Lucky break I guess, Bo's a little clumsy with his visa, and so are his workers" I say smiling. Alex motions for me to go and join him and I say goodbye to the boys.

"Wait are you running the meeting?" Harry asks removing his arm from my waist.

"I am indeed" I say smiling, I give him a quick kiss on the cheek and go to join Alex by the monitor.

"Alright boys settle down" Alex says to the guys and a few older looking boys I've never seen before, they all fall back into their seats and hush up."As you know we have been searching for Ella Munroe" He says as a picture of my mum appears on the screen above. "She has been missing for over 6 months. I brought in her daughter to help us with the case and we may have a possible location, Scarlett if you will.."He finishes gesturing to the monitor. I walk up to it and type in some names and their profiles show up on screen.

"Jason Harley, Isaac Baltimore and Daniel Lancaster, all well known criminals with men on their side, all working for Bo Montgomery to find this chip thing. After Bo went to London, his friends decided to use his and their cellphones to bring in more men. They did this again after Bo was killed and we were able to trace that call to a location" I type into the machine and The picture shows up on the screen.

"That's a mountain" Louis says stating the obvious.

"Very good job Tomlinson"Alex says mockingly from the corner of the room. A quiet sound of laughter is heard around the room.

"It is indeed a mountain, but it's also their base" I say zooming in to the image.

"See that ridge" I say pointing to a corner of the mountain where theres a gap in the side, the boys nod.

"That's there entry way"

"You want us to go through there?!" Rob asks confused. "Look at the guards" He continues pointing at a man standing on the ridge in the distance.

"You think I want to get you boys killed, no I have a way in" I say going to another picture an agent took on the ground eye level to the side of the mountain.

"You see in here" I say grabbing one of the markers you can draw on the desk and making an arrow to the corner. "This is an old mine, where the used to look for gold and stuff way back when, it closed down about 20 or so years ago and there's no more record of it"

"And how will that help us?" Liam asks

"Theres an access way right here.." I say making a few dots around a side area. "That leads down to a mining shaft, underground of course" I say.

"You want us to go underground?" Zayn asks. I nod

"Through and old abandoned mining shaft that may collapse on top of us" Louis says.

"Oh it wont collapse you big baby" I reply back, Niall stifles a laugh.

"What happens when we get in?" Harry asks making me smile.

"You travel up" They look at me confused before I bring up an image of the mines blueprints. It shows the way the tunnels go and where the ladders are set to move up. "You will eventually get up high enough to get in" I confirm.

"How do we get in then, assuming they don't use this" Frank asks

"Oh they definitely will use this, there's no way you have an underground to your advantage and not use it. They probably store weapons and supplies there"

"Are you sure this is the best possible way?" Liam asks me. Alex steps forward.

"We have worked hours and hours finding different possible ways for us to get in, but there's been nothing that doesn't end up with our death, this is where we have a shot!" Alex says joining me at the desk.

"We wont be going straight away boys, but time is ticking" Alex says to the guys who have all gone, thinking it over.

"When would we leave?" Liam asks.

"A week maybe, possibly sooner" Alex confirms.

"I'm in"Zayn says

"Same" says Harry.

"Count me in" Liam says.

"Me too" Niall tells me.

"Alright you bastards I'm in" Louis says grinning.

"Great" Alex claps his hands together. "Meeting dismissed, and also it's dinner time!" He says, the boys all jump up and head out the door. Harry joins me and wraps his hand around mine.

"Wanna grab some food?"I ask him as he joins me, walking with me down the hallway.

"Can I talk to you first?" He asks.

"Sure" I say, he leads me down the hallway to the outside patio area.......