Chapter 24

*Scarlett's P.O.V*

All the other boys had huddled for warmth underneath the towels Gemma provided for them, they were all completely drenched in sweat and honestly I've smelt dumpsters nicer than them. Gemma brought me another tea as well and stood beside me waiting for Louis and Harry to finish stretching.

"They are taking this very seriously" I say.

"Well of course they are" She replies blowing on her tea.

I turn to look at her. "The others didn't take it this seriously"

"Louis and Harry are both extremely over competitive, they're best mates but they always have to have one up on the other. And I guess it may have something to do with the fact that's its your fiancé and your protector squaring off" I sip my tea and listen to her speak.

"Aren't you worried they will get hurt?" I ask her, she shrugs her shoulders.

"Of course, but I know they wont take it to far" She replies. I just hope that it's a little fight and nothing bad happens, Frank blows the whistle and motions for me to go to the middle of the field, I hand Gemma my tea and hurry to the middle where Louis and Harry are already waiting. 

"Harry insisted that he be protecting you!" Louis says sassily as I reach the boys, Harry just smirks quietly to himself. I go to stand beside him but I turn back and point my index finger between the two.

".....Don't hurt each other" I say and go to stand behind Harry. They both just laugh at my request, if either of them are seriously injured. There will be hell to pay.

"Boys you know the rules, no extreme force that can seriously hurt the other. And Scarlett.." Frank looks up to me. "You are not move unless you are moved okay?" Frank says sternly. I nod my head and he backs away from the boys. He puts his finger in his mouth and whistles, signalling time has started. The boys all begin to cheer loudly behind us. A lump begins to form in my throat and my hands begin to shake. I don't know whether it's the cold or the fight beginning right before my eyes. Louis' and Harry's style was more boxing than anything else. Louis threw a punch at Harry's head but was blocked and Louis gained a punch in the chest. Harry pushed Louis further into the centre of the field. They both then began to throw punches left, right and centre. These were hard punches you could tell, they landed heavily on each other but neither of them faltered. Their exhaustion was starting to show, but they were tough. Louis mumbles some words to Harry, I couldn't hear from where I was standing. Suddenly Harry pulls some extra strength out of nowhere. He punches Louis hard on the side of his cheek, then again in the stomach. Louis manages to hit him hard in the mouth before Harry kicks him in the chest, sending him flying backwards. He lays on the ground moaning while Harry stands above him.

"COME ON, IS THAT ALL YOU GOT!" Harry screams pulling Louis to his feet and pushing his chest trying to get a rise out of him. Louis pulls out a forceful punch which lands on Harry's right cheek. I look over to Frank to see how long is left, he see's me looking a yells.

"2 MORE MINUTES BOYS!" Completely unaware of the damage they are causing.

"THEY WILL KILL EACH OTHER!" I scream loudly over the other boys cheering. Louis was on top of Harry for a few seconds before being flipped over Harry's head and landing with a thud. All of them completely oblivious to what's going on from so far away. Harry stands and kicks Louis hard in the stomach twice before pulling him to another standing position. Louis looks on the verge of passing out.

"OKAY THATS ENOUGH" I say storming towards Harry who's is holding Louis and shaking him, anger written across his face.

"HARRY STOP YOUR HURTING HIM!" I scream even though he is only standing a metre or so away. He doesn't even acknowledge me and shakes Louis harder. Spitting words to him in a hushed tone, Louis is more alert now and trying to escape. I don't know whether it is safe or not to approach. With a few words from Louis, Harry throws him back, he lands with a thud several metres back and Harry begins descending towards him. I run in between him and Louis, who is now struggling to get off the ground.