Chapter 48

*Scarlett's P.O.V*

He opens the door to the little out door area and I walk through the door, hearing him close it after him. I walk over to a little garden area and look at all the flowers, visible in the garden lights. I turn around when I feel Harry's eyes on me.
"What are you staring at?" I ask him cheekily, walking over to him and poking my finger to his chest.
"I've told you before, I don't stare I admire" He beams his amazing smile at me, dimples and all. I look down blushing and intertwine our hands.
"Feels like we haven't talked in so long" I state, only now realising how little we have talked in the last few days. "I'm sorry for that" I say feeling immediately guilty that I've put my new job before him.
"Hey no there's no reason to apologise, we've both been busy but now we have time" He says pushing some hair out of my face with his free hand, forcing myself to look back to him. I smile back to him, he steps back a little bit.
"There's something I've been wanting to do for a long long time and I think I need to do it now" He says still holding my hand, I shoot him a very confused look because hell, I am confused. That is, until he gets down on one knee....
"Scarlett, I know that we have only been together for 7 months, but they have been the best 7 months of my life. I love every single thing about you. I love your laugh, your smile, your courage, your selflessness, your everything. Your my everything. In no way did I ever think I would be as lucky as to find you, someone who fills a hole in my life I never knew I had. I wish I could give you everything, but I hope this ring is enough.." He pulls out a box from his pocket and opens it to me pave-engagement-rings
My mouth drops to the floor and I look back up at him, his face has a small smile as if he's nervous.
"Scarlett, will you make me the happiest man alive, and marry me?" He says not so confident now, I immediately begin nodding my head back and forth like a maniac.
"Yes..yes!!" I say excitedly, finally finding my voice. He puts the ring on my finger and stands up. He picks me up and spins me round and I can't help but start laughing, clinging onto him as he swings me around a number of times before setting me down. He then presses his lips to mine passionately and brings his hands up to my face, I smile into the kiss before moving my hands up to his hair. We pull away a few moments later to hear distant claps and cheers, I see a window beside the garden and inside are all the boys high-fiving and cheering loudly.
"You hear them?!" I ask Harry giggling. Not turning away from me he hums. I pull him in for another kiss and I hear a distant clapping noise, without breaking, I pull one hand away from Harry's neck and give them the finger, the noise stops and it seems the boys get bored. We break finally when the door opens.
"Love birds, you might want to get some dinner while it's still hot!" Gemma says slowly, leaning out of the door frame. I know she didn't know what just happened from the surprise on her face when she see's my hand.
"OH MY GOD!!!" She screams running towards me and wrapping me in a ginormous hug. I hug her back and she sort of begins a jumping motion and I pull away so she can hug Harry. She immediately pounces onto him, giggling saying that she's so excited and that her feelings are all over the place. Once she's done, she insists we come inside for food, Harry grabs my hand and we fall in behind her. 

The boys do not stop talking about the wedding I haven't even thought about throughout dinner, between mouth full's of pizza of course. I just sit there and listen to all their suggestions about locations, length of ceremony and animal I should ride in on (I know weird right), nodding to let them know I'm listening while tucking into my slice of meat lovers pizza. Conversation then turns to the ball, which has completely slipped my mind.
"When is that again?" I ask, all the boys turn to look at me.
"You haven't forgotten have you?" Niall says to me.
"It may have slipped my mind..." I say innocently.
"Well you better get prepared fast because it's tomorrow" Louis says before shovelling the last mouthful of his fourth piece of pizza. 
"How do I even get something to wear?" I ask them.
"Oh don't worry, I picked out your outfit" Gemma says from her seat beside me in the kitchen, we were all seated around the kitchen island on bar stools sharing about 12 pizza's between the eight of us.
"Thank you, your a life saver!" I say giving her a quick hug.
"I got your back baby" She says with her mouthful of pepperoni, I cringe at the sight making her laugh and cover her mouth. When everyone is well fed, we go our separate ways to our rooms, Frank has roomed me with Gemma and Ella which I don't mind. I say goodnight to Harry and carry an unconscious Ella to our room. Once in I place her into her bed at the side of the room and begin getting ready for bed myself.
"Are you excited to be officially engaged?" Gemma asks, walking out of the bathroom and catching me smiling at my ring.
"Very" I say folding away my day clothes and putting them in my set of drawers across from the room and putting on mysummer pyjama's 
"I can't wait for tomorrow" She says as we both climb into our separate beds.
"Hopefully it will be a lot of fun" I reply as she turns the light out.
"Goodnight sister in law" She jokes, I laugh quietly before I reply.
"Night sissy" She's out like a light, I however can't sleep because of the excitement. I was going to a ball tomorrow, I'm engaged to the man I love, and I'm close to finding my mum. Life is good....