Chapter 23

"Okay we are going to do a sort of role-play right now" Frank says to me. "Gemma, you will be meeting Scarlett for the first time, ask her questions about stuff" I groan and Frank looks to me. "This is the only way you will learn"

"But we have been at it for 3 hours already! Can I be done for the day?" I whine, I must sound like a four year old right now.

"Scarlett if you do this now then you will almost have it perfect, this isn't some script okay this is who you are now. And it will take some time. Now come on" Frank replies. So that's a no then I guess to stoping...

Gemma looks to me and extends her hand "Hello, my name is Gemma Styles, and you are?" I meet my hand with hers and shake it before replying.

"Hello Gemma, my name is Scarlett Johnson"

"Where did you grow up?"

"Dorchester

"Oh so what did your parents do?"

"My father is a bank manager and mum stayed at home"

"What high school did you go to?"

"I went to Thomas Hardye School"

"What are your parents names?"

"Caroline and Richard"

"Do you have any siblings?"

"No I was an only child"

"Any pets as a kid?"

"I had a bunny called Hopscotch"

"Whats your date of birth?

"18 June 1995"

"And how did you meet Harry?"

"We sat next to each other on a plane going to London"

"I think she's good Frank!" Gemma smiles at me and we both look to Frank. 

He peers at both of us "Well alright then, you did good kid" He finishes smiling at me, I take a sip of my fourth tea made by Gemma today, she makes damn good tea. The boys come bounding down the stairs after being god knows where doing god knows what for the past 3 hours.

"Hey is she done?" Liam asks Frank as they enter the dining room.

"Yes and now it's time for everyone to go to bed"Frank announced, all the boys collectively sighed and made their way up the stairs. I got up from my seat and said goodnight. Once up the stairs, I saw Harry standing in the hallway.

"You alright there?" I asked him reaching the top of the staircase. He was leaning against the wall staring at it for no particular reason.

"Was just waiting for you" He said peeling himself off the wall, he pointed to one of the doorways "Thats your room down there and I'm in the one across the hall if you need me okay?" He said turning back to look at me. I nodded.

"Got it, goodnight" I said quickly standing and my tip toes and pecking him on the cheek before going into my own room.

It was a pretty normal room, there was a big double bed in the middle decorated with pillows and a green throw at the end if needed. On the right hand side was a big dresser which I would now begin the annoying task of unpacking my contents into. I threw my suitcase open and found it empty. Confused, I opened one of the draws to find my clothes neatly placed within them, the same goes for the wardrobe on the other side of the room. Now I know what they spent 3 hours doing now, I wonder who unpacked my underwear..oh well, I can make someone feel awkward and uncomfortable tomorrow then. I changed into my pj's and put the clothes I was wearing today in the laundry hamper Gemma provided for me. After I quickly brushed my teeth and turned off the light, I climbed into bed and waited for sleep to come, and since this bed was ultra comfortable, I fell into an unconscious state quickly.