Chapter 10

"Here is where you will both be staying for the next few days" Frank says punching a code in on the panel beside a heavy iron door. Once the code was entered, the door slid open revealing a seemingly normal room. It had a wardrobe, make up table, bookshelf and chairs and a double bed. Harry and I were sharing  this room so this should be...interesting. 

"Okay so how do we get out?" I ask walking in and realising there isn't a door handle or panel inside the room. 

"You dont"He says and the door slides across and shuts behind Harry and I. We hear Franks voice through some speakers on the wall. 

"I let you out in the morning and put you into bed at night. I will see you both tomorrow" And with that the speaker is turned off and a silence falls between Harry and I. 

"Whats the time" I turn away from Harry and walk to the wardrobe to find all the clothes that were packed for me folded and hanging on hooks. 

"Uhh its 5:00" He replies groaning and taking a look around the room. 

"Frank put us to bed at 5pm, thats ridiculous!" I say joking about. On the bed i find a bag of stuff from my room. 

"Yeah I quickly grabbed some stuff I thought you might miss"Harry says shyly as I open up the bag. Inside I found some pictures of my family and I, one of my mum, dad, Derek and I when we first went to Disneyland when I was seven. Theres a picture of me and my dad after we went fishing, dad let me take credit for catching a really big fish he caught himself. Another one is of Holly and I on our first day of primary school, the day we first met and instantly became friends. Along with some other pictures of me and other people, there were some books, my ipod and a teddy bear I have had since I was 6. 

"Harry....thank you...I cant believe you did this for me"I say astounded. These are the things I didn't want to leave behind. 

"Its the least I could have done" Harry says looking back up at me after a long hard look at his shoes. I make my way over to him and hug him. He responds quickly by wrapping his arms around my back. I broke the embrace and looked up at him. 

"No really Harry, these were the only things I had left of my old life. I have these memories here with me. Even if I will never see any of these people again...." I get choked up on my words and Harry pulls me in for another hug. I sob silently into his t-shirt which I seem to be doing a lot lately. 

"Can I ask you something Scarlett"Harry asks nervously.

"Sure, anything" I respond. He breaks the hug and looks me in the eyes. 

"How did your mum die?"

"She didn't die, she went missing"