Chapter 11

"It was just a normal day you know, like any other. My mum was supposed to drive me to school but I caught a ride with my then boyfriend. Dad went to work, Derek went to uni and mum was at home that morning. While we were all out, we got robbed and our mum went missing. No one has seen her since that morning" i tell Harry. We were both sitting at opposite ends of the bed. He had his serious face on. 

"What did they take?" He asks

"Uhh some of my mums jewellery, dads computer, some artwork and dads safe" I try and remember what the police had told my dad was missing from our home. 

"What was in the safe" 

"I dont know i answered all these questions months ago" i get frustrated and stand up, walking over to the other side of the room. Harry is quick to come after me. 

"I know this is hard but maybe i can hel-"

"You cant help Harry, no one can. My mum is dead, my dad and brother are gone and my friends think im dead. Everyone I've ever known or loved is gone and I have absolutely no one!" I scream. 

"Shhh hey! You dont know that your mum is gone, she could still be out there" Harry tries to calm me down, he starts to walk closer to me.

"Where? Where would my mum be and what is she doing? Why didnt she come back for me?" 

He goes quiet and i realise I've blown up at him. I really feel sorry for him, i am quite difficult to deal with. 

"Look I'm sorry, its been a looong day and-"

"Dont apologise really I know it must be a lot to take in in the space of a few hours" 

"Yeah it is. But I am sorry for blowing up at you"

"Dont worry about it. Maybe you should get some rest. I'll take the floor and you have the bed okay?" 

"Yeah okay" I go and get changed into pyjamas in the bathroom. I walk out and find Harry has made himself a bed on the floor near my bed. He's facing away from me. Shirtless. I try not to stare but from the back you can just picture what the front looks like. 

"Hah, like what you see Munroe?" I can just hear the smile on his face, and I can see it when he turns around and sees me staring at his back. 

"Goodnight Styles" I compose my self and turn the light of by my bed. Harry and I both climb into our separate beds and go to sleep. Well I stare at the ceiling. 

*Next Morning*

I wake up at 8 according to the weird clock on one of the bedside tables. Harry isnt in his bed beside me. He couldnt have gone far because we cant actually leave this room until someone lets us out. I find a note on the door. 

'Gone to morning training. DONT GO ANYWHERE MUNROE. Harry'

As if on cue, Franks voice comes over the intercom. 

"Goodmorning Miss Munroe, I'm taking you on a tour of the facility so be ready in twenty minutes" Then he clicks off and I rush to get ready. I find a pair of pants and a plain t-shirt and chuck them on.  I brush through my hair and pull it into a ponytail. After I put on a quick lot of make up and my chucks. Frank opens the door and is standing in a suit. 

"Ready to go?" He asks. I nod and follow him into the hallway and walk along side him. 

I get to see the entire building. They have a lot of rooms which house lots of the secret agents who arent currently on jobs. There is even a shooting range which Frank promised I would be able to use when I want to blow off steam, thats something I can look forward to. Lastly we visit.  The gym. 

Its a down a big long hallway, there are two big double doors. Once inside, there are hundreds of machines. Cross trainers, treadmills, rowing machines and tons of other machines I have never seen or used before. I hear a bunch of boys yelling from the other side of the room

"Whats that noise?" I turn to Frank standing beside me. 

"Uh they are back?" He says walking down to the other end of the gym. I follow after him, curious to see who these people were. 

"Come on Louis!! Come on you got this"

"Smash him come on"

"Alright cut it out all of you!!" I hear the only voice I recognise, its Frank yelling at then all and everyone falls silent. Once they come into view, I only recognise Rob and Harry standing amongst a group of people outside a boxing ring. 

"Wow who's the chick?" One of the distinctly british guys say. 

"Thats Scarlett" Rob says motioning in my direction. I wave slightly at them all. 

"Ah, your the one Harrys protecting?" Another who I assume is Louis asks me. 

"Uhh yeah thats me" I answer him. 

"Uh Scarlett, this is Louis, Zayn, Liam and Niall. There also agents"