Chapter 28

"Okay if your ready, lets see how you block" Harry said pulling me into the centre of the ring. I rolled my eyes and held my forearms in front of my face to block from his mock soft punch.

"Good good, maybe just a little lower or I can get your stomach!" He laughs lightly punching me on the stomach, he adjusts my arms slightly down so I can just see him over my fists. "There we go, now lets try a punch, put on your gloves" After I put them on, Harry has the pads on his hands.

"Are you sure? I don't want to hurt you!?" I say jokingly, he starts laughing.

"Oh so you don't think I'm tough!?" I ask him laughing.

"I know your tough love, just I doubt you can hurt me!" He finishes with a wink.

"Oh yeah, enough chit chat lets do this!" I say as menacingly as I can but I can't help but laugh slightly.

"Okay then right hook here" I catch him off guard and throw a pretty powerful punch into his left hand pad. I shrug my shoulder. "Okay, pretty good, 20 jabs go!" I hit them as hard as I can, making sure he feels the punch even through the pads. I can take care of myself thank you very much!

"Nice! 50 low ones go!" We do this for quite a while, I finish them, he calls for more and I deliver. 

"Okay!" He says wiping some sweat of his forehead. I take the opportunity to do the same. "Lets move on from that because I think you've got that down" He smiles while removing his pads and helping me with my gloves.

"So I did good!?" I look up and ask him.

"I'm sweating!" He puffs out slightly "You did great" He replies taking the last glove off.

"Okay so what next?" I ask him while crossing to drink from my water bottle.

"Well with defence, being able to hurt him is one thing but being able to push him off say if he got his hands on you is another" He explains.

"So basically your just gonna put your arms around me and I break your hand?" I ask smiling, he stifles a laugh.

"For self defence!" He replies nodding.

"Okay so what do I do?" I ask, he pulls me into the middle of the ring and stands me still in the centre. 

"Well I'm going to grab you from behind and you try and get me off you okay?" He says retreating to the other side of the ring.

"Okaaay!" I say waving my hands, this is not going to work.

"Just relax, I just want to see what you can do and then we will go from there" He says reassuringly. 

"Fine!" I say throwing my hands up and turning away from him. A few seconds later Harry had me in a headlock. I react immediately and elbow him in the ribs, then i turn around and force him back by pushing at his shoulders. He staggers back slowly and looks up at me surprised. 

"What the hell!" He breaths out heavily, I seem to have caught him off guard.

"I doubt you could hurt me love" I mock his accent and he laughs.

"I seem to have underestimated you darling!" He said rolling his shoulders a few times.

"It seems so Styles!" I say laughing, Frank comes over to see what's going on.

"She doesn't need my help Frank! She knows a whole lot more than she's letting on" Frank looks more surprised then I thought he would be.

"Maybe it's the gene?" I say shrugging my shoulders for like the 20th time today.

"Well wont Niall be pleased! Alright lets head back, you can teach her more tomorrow" Frank walks off to get the boys away from their weight training. Harry steps out first and offers his hand to help me down. I hop down after him and collect my stuff, Niall trails behind us as we go to the car.

"How was she?" He asks Harry excitedly, I sigh and answer for him.

"Its appears the gene has come in handy Horan!" I say to him, he grins from ear to ear.

"I will have to see that in action!" He calls out before hopping into the other car beside us. Harry and I climb in and head home. 

I rush through the door and go straight upstairs for my room. I peel off my clothes quickly and jump into the shower, rinsing all the sweat off of me and it feels very refreshing. I hadn't had a proper workout since i was taken to HQ and it felt so good, the exhausted feeling you have and the satisfaction of feeling fitter, I've missed it. I wash my hair and clean off and hop out into the cold. I quickly chuck on a pair of sweats and a jumper and go downstairs. All the other boys have gone off somewhere and Ella is with Gemma in the living room.

"Hey how did it go!?" Gemma asks as I sit by the fire, Ella is playing with some blocks or something on the floor.

"It was really good, Harry's going to be teaching me some self-defence" I say playing around with one of the blocks Ella hands to me.

"Don't you know some already?" She asks, I told her about myself over the last few days and told her I did boxing.

"Yeah I know some but apparently I need to be like a defence champion or something for Franks liking!" I reply. "Don't you have work?" I ask Gemma.

"I do I have to leave now, do you mind watching Ella for the day, all of you?" She asks when Harry, Niall and Zayn walk in from upstairs, freshly showered and changed. 

"Of course I'm gonna spend sometime with my niece!" Harry says coming and sitting on the floor by Ella, Zayn and Niall just stand there and nod.

"We will take good care of her!" I say reassuringly to Gemma, she stands up and says her goodbyes and walks out the door.

"Harry do you even know what to do with a child?" I ask him as he just sits there.

"Oh come on! It's not like I spend a lot of time with children! Do you know anything?" He asks me.

"I have done regular babysitting since I was 14, I know what I'm doing" I say as Ella climbs into my lap.

"Well then Miss Babysitter, I'll just follow your lead today" Harry says pinching Ella's cheeks.