Chapter 26

*Scarlett's P.O.V*

Later on in the day the boys were feeling a lot better after many cups of tea and a circulation of all things frozen in the freezer. Even Louis woke up and joined us downstairs. Harry dragged Louis aside and explained everything, Louis wasn't even mad or anything, he totally understood so they did this weird bro hug thing and everything was fine. Frank, Liam and Zayn went out and picked up burgers for all of us which were seriously good.

"So tell me Scar..." Niall began, swallowing his mouth full of burger before continuing "What's the real reason you don't want to be an agent!?" He looked up at me curiously. I grabbed another chip and sighed.

"Seriously Niall, why do you even care?" I ask him.

"Come on you would kick ass" Liam joins in, I glare at him and take another sip of my drink.

"Okay you wanna know why?" I ask them, wiping my hands on my napkin, the boys nodded telling me to go on.

"Because look at you guys!" I say gesturing around the table. "Louis almost got killed" Earning me a raise of an eyebrow from curly. "You boys have been moaning for hours straight and this all happened from a 5 minute fight against your best friends. Imagine an actual person who would be ruthless! It's not the life I want to lead" I finish and take another bite out of my hamburger.

"You would be fine, you have the gene!" Niall rants on.

"Niall if I could fucking give one of you this 'gene' then I would but I can't so it's wasted I don't care about it and neither should you" I reply giving him a hard look. I don't want to be mean but I am not going to be an agent and I don't think that anything could change my mind.

"If you could I would so happily rip that gene away from you!" Zayn says from beside me.

"Good, I would give it to you but I can't so can we move on please. Plus I don't technically have the gene considering I'm Scarlett Johnson not Scarlett Munroe" I reply earning me a thumbs up and a smile from Frank. There isn't any more mention of that damn gene anymore.

With the snow outside and nothing to do, we all decide to watch a movie in Gemma's living room. I don't even know what movie Rob picked until we sat down.

"Oh no the Women In Black, that's a scary movie" I say.

"It sure is!!" Rob and Zayn high five and sit on the floor. Harry and I are on one side of the couch and Liam is beside Harry. Frank is sitting at the table in the kitchen doing what looks like paperwork. Niall and Louis are both sitting on armchairs beside the couches.

"I hate scary movie!!" I say hiding my face in my hands.

"Oh you big baby!" Louis slaps my thigh from his armchair beside me, Harry hugs me closer to him and I bury my face in his neck.

"The movie hasn't even started and you are already scared!" Zayn says poking my leg, I react and kick him hard in the shoulder. "Oww" Is all I hear before the door opens.

"Oh I hate scary movies!!" Gemma says walking through the door.

"Adios!" I say jumping up of the couch and joining Gemma in the kitchen. 

"Hey honey!" She says giving me a hug before peeling off her jacket, I see a little shadow standing behind her. "Oh Ella don't be shy, come on!" She says to Ella offering her hand, she ignores it and wraps herself around her mums leg.

"Hahaha aww aren't you a little cutey!" I say dropping slowly to her level, she's the cutest little thing. She only just reaches past Gemma's knee so she must be about 2 or 3 years old. She had blonde hair and I could see blue eyes peering from behind Gemma's leg.