Chapter 35

*Scar's P.O.V* 

Bo snapped his fingers at me, signalling my time was up.

"I love you" I said quickly before he yanked the phone away from my ear and hung up. We had never said that to each other before, it was a reflex. My mind told me to say it and I did, and i'm glad I did, even if he doesn't feel the same.

"Oh well isn't that nice, you told your boyfriend you loved him" Bo fake awes and puts the phone down on the table. "Unrequited love is so cute yet heartbreaking, I'm touched" He pouts out his lips and fake sad.

"It's not unrequited" I say glaring at him.

"Face it doll face, you were vulnerable and he swooped in to be your knight and shining armour when you had no-one else"

"You think you know your stuff don't you" I reply, he laughs.

"There is a reason I went to jail for 14 years darling, I'm good at surveillance" He says smirking.

"What do you want from me, I don't know where this stupid chip is and I don't know where my father is!" I say desperately.

"I know, but you and your little friends are going to help me find both of them"

"Or what?" 

He leans down and whispers in my ear from behind me "Then your dead princess" He chuckles quietly in my ear and then stalks of to the kitchen table and picking up his gun again. 

"Because after all, without all the little friends you made, you don't have anyone. No family, no friends and this is also why you will help me. I can give you your whole life back" He says looking up at me before continuing on.

"You will be safe knowing that I wont hurt you. Life will return to normal, you can have your mum and dad back, high school, none of this will matter anymore" He sighs happily gesturing around Gemma's house.

"I can't go back, they think I'm dead" I say simply.

"Did you ever think that maybe, just maybe. That they don't want you to have the life you want. You want the simple family life, after you finish school and get a job of course. But here, there's guns, and violence, all the things your parents tried to hide from you. They want to bring you into there little circle so they can get all the glory from your achievements. And don't believe that they won't"

"I'm not going to be an agent"

"Ohh well that will make some people mad, such skill gone to waste"

'Did either of my parents specialise in knot-untying because that would come in handy right about know?' I think to myself, fiddling with the knot behind my back.

"I don't care about that" I mumble.

"You are just like your mother, so hopeful in others around you, why don't you see the world the way it really is. It's a cruel place, your world especially" He shakes the gun in my direction. "You just can't catch a break"

"If you want me to help you then why are we still here?" I ask confused about his plan.

"Well we have to wait for your knight and shining armour to try and rescue you, I have a small heart. That kid would risk having his brains blown out to save you, quite remarkable. I guess that is his job as your 'protector'"

"I think its another reason entirely" I say quietly.

"Then go ahead, enlighten me" He snaps sarcastically at me, sitting in his chair across from mine.

"Sometimes you love someone so much, that you would do anything to keep them safe...."

"How very sweet of you to think so but everyone knows how untrue that statement is" Just as he finishes, we here doors closing outside,  Bo stands and rushes to untie my knots and pulls me to a standing position and puts me in a headlock. After a while and nothing happens Bo yells.

"JUST OPEN THE FRONT DOOR YOU WIMPS!!" I would have laughed if there wasn't a gun at my temple. The door opens slowly and Frank is the first to be seen. He raises his gun to him as well so now I have two guns pointed at me. One of the boys swing it all the way open and they collectively walk in slowly.

"Is everyone alright?" Frank asks us all. Gemma nods from the kitchen and the boys mumble yes. Bo squeezes his arm tighter around my neck, leaving me literally speechless.

"Oh she's fine" Bo shakes me slightly, I reach up my hands and try and loosen his grip, but it's solid as a break.

"Let her go!!" Harry's voice roars as he pushes to the front, Frank holds him back. His eyes make contact with mine, I try send him an I'm fine look

"Not until I get what I want!" Bo shouts back.

"What do you want Bo?" Frank shouts back to him.

"Her father has the chip" Bo replies, softer but still yelling while shaking me making Harry flinch. "I want contact with him, I then offer him a choice. His daughter or the chip. Simple really" I immediately begin to shake.

"I don't know where her father is Bo, I don't even know who has that kind of information" Frank sighs after replying. I feel the lack of oxygen coming and try and scratch his forearm. I feel his arm loosen a little and I fly into action. I use all the power I have and elbow him in the ribs, his grip releases and the gun flies out of his hands. Instead of pushing him back by his shoulders, my anger takes over and I punch him square in the jaw. He falls to the ground and I stumble back, Harry is there behind me.

"I got you it's okay.." He says soothingly hugging me from behind. Frank checks on Bo.

"He's unconscious, nice hit" Frank says calmly. I don't stop hyperventilating.

"Gemma, Zayn, Rob...." I say frantically looking around. Harry pulls me back towards him.

"They're okay it's all okay shhhh" He says pulling me into his side for a hug. I wrap my arms around his waist and bury my head in his neck. I close my eyes and the tears begin leaking out of my eyes. Harry turns me gently to face him and wipes away the tears with his thumb.

"I'm sorry we didn't get here faster" He says slowly.

"Don't" I say burying my head back into his chest, he rubs my back gently and places small kisses on my forehead.

"Everything's going to be fine.."