Chapter 56

*3 months later*

A lot happened in three months, like a whole lot. Harry's leg healed gradually and we left Germany and headed back to Holmes Chapel, which is where Harry and I have decided to live out our days. We stayed with Gemma for a little while before we moved into our own place and as I promised him, before we even bought furniture, we bought a cat and named him Gingy, we couldn't think of any other name okay! Anyway my dad insisted that he and mum move into the house as well until we are married which is kind of a nuisance but that will be over soon, considering we are getting married..right now.

"I found the missing bouquet!" Gemma shouts through the room, there is a collective sigh of relief as Gemma hands me my bouquet which has been missing for 45 minutes. It was supposed to be a small wedding, but everyone for the Secret Service in Washington and London were invited, people i had gotten to know very well over the last few months, but it was a lot of people. My bridal part consisted of my mum, Gemma, Ella and Hannah who I met through Gemma when we got back from Germany, we became really close and I asked her to be my bridesmaid, I almost had an acceptable amount!!

"Darling you look stunning" My mum says weepily, of course your mother cries on her daughters wedding day but I never thought this much! Like seriously she could have been mistaken for a water feature instead of mother of the bride. I smile at her as I fix my hair one more time in the mirror. I tucked a strand behind my ear before picking up the bouquet and turning around to face my mum.

"I'm ready" I say smiling, Gemma squeals loudly just as my dad walks in, adorning a fresh suit he picked up a few days earlier. He stopped dead in the doorway.

"Not you too!!" I say as his face crumples slightly, a few tears trailing down his cheek, my mum jumps up and hands him her box of tissues she grabbed earlier and fixed her eye makeup.

"I'm sorry honey, you just look so beautiful" He says breathing out heavily, after pulling himself together, he fixes up his tie and offers me his arm. "Ready to do this?" He asks smiling. I nod happily and take his arm, heading towards the door...

The music begins and Ella exits out first, running along the aisle happily in a little pick dress with a bow on the back. I hear everyone cooing over here as she skip runs to the end of the aisle. Gemma follows out after her along with Hannah and my mum gives me a kiss on the cheek before hurrying down to the end. The familiar tune of 'Hear comes the bride' I think it's called plays and i hear the scooting of chairs from outside the doors. The doors are opened to reveal the outdoor area where our ceremony will be held, I take a nervous breath in and walk down the aisle, gripping my father for dear life in fear off tripping...

*Harry's P.O.V*

There she was, everything I have wanted for so long was unfolding right before my eyes, and it was perfect. She looked particularly perfect, to me she always looked perfect, but today she looked just spectacular. I could not wipe the smile off my face, all of this was truly happening, I couldn't believe it. She joined me and her father reluctantly let go of her and sat down in the front row.

"You look beautiful" I whisper to her.

"You don't scrub up to badly yourself"She laughs before the ceremony begins. I try to listen to what the minister is saying, but the view of Scar in the corner of my eye distracts me every time. The first part of the ceremony was pretty short and self explanatory, about what love was something to treasure and all that jazz, then came the vows. I said mine first...

"Scarlett, when I first met you, I thought that the possibility of us together was about a million to one, but here we are. We have been through it all, and yet we still remain stronger than ever before. When I'm with you, I only feel happiness, no sadness, stress or anger can ever exist if your smiling like you always do. You have filled a void in me I never even knew existed, and I promise from this day forward to try and make you as happy as you have made me. I will love you and cherish you with everything I am until my last breath. I will love you, forever and always" I smile as I then place the ring on her finger, my hands shaking wildly, I didn't screw up my vowels though, so thats a good sign. She smiles before taking my ring from Ella and turning back to me.

"On the day that I met you, somehow deep down inside, I knew my life was not going to be the same, and it wasn't for many obvious reasons but one of them was because I met you. You were all I had, the only one I trusted, the only one who made me feel like my life had any meaning at all. You have made me the happiest girl in the entire world. From this day forward, I will always stand by your side and love you through anything life can throw at us. I give you my life to keep, I love you" She finishes with tear in her eyes, I feel some in mine too. I can hear her mum sniffling from here as well.

"By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss your bride" The minister says as I pull Scarlett in for a kiss, the guests stand up and clap incredibly loud as Scarlett and I kiss heatedly. We break off after some time and look at each other.

"Hello my beautiful wife" I say quietly, grinning. Before she can reply, the minister behind announces..

"May I now present to you, Mr and Mrs Styles!!"

The end!!!!