Chapter 15

*Scarlett's P.O.V*

I wake up in a cold dark room. Not a window in sight and it smells terrible. I try and stand up but my legs crumble under the weight and I fall back to the ground. My head began throbbing with so much pain, and the once stable room starts to spin wildly. I just wanted to scream. Then I heard voices coming from outside the door.

'When do we get to get some answers'

'We will eventually, we must be patient'

'Oh come on, they will track her down eventually. We need to get them now'

'Alright then Bo, let's go' 

I hear keys dangling in the door and then it opens. From my position on the floor, I see two sets of feet walking towards me.

"WAKE UP PRINCESS!"One yells, slapping me across the cheek roughly. I scream in pain and hold my now throbbing face.

"Time to answer some questions" The other one says. I recognise the first ones voice of calling the other guy Bo. So Bo slapped me, the other one then grabs an old wooden chair from outside the door and some rope. Bo stands back as I am pulled into the chair and ties me to it. I try and fight back but my body gives in. I'm helpless and I feel weak and vulnerable. The other one then returns with weapons. A big knife, some more rope, a bat and a long line of chains and sets them down on the other side of the room.

"Now Scarlett, we can do this the easy way" Bo says with a sickly sweet voice and begins pacing slowly. "Or the hard way" He points to the box of weapons and I know just what he means. I say nothing.

"We just want to know only a few things. Then you can go back to your normal life, with your friends and family. You want that don't you?" He asks smiling at me. I nod my head slowly, watching him intensely.

"Right, so lets begin" He says looking at his other friend who is standing by the box. He picks up the knife and hands it to him.

"So now, first question. Where is your father?" He walks towards me dangling the knife in front of him.

"I don't know" I reply.

"Well isn't that too bad, because it will cost you" He points at me and smiles bigger. The knife is drawn across my bare thigh for a length of about 5cm's. I scream out in pain, I see blood trickle out and fall down my leg.

"Not to worry love, we can find him. And we will make sure he feels much pain" He stands back up and throws the knife in a spiral and it hits the wall and sticks. The tip of the blade getting wedged in a brick. He brings the chain and holds it in two hands and walks over.

"Where" hit "Is" hit "The" hit "Chip" He spits, hitting me with the long chain between each word. I start to cry slowly.

"I dont know!" I cry. The pain is unbearable.

"How unfortunate" He says, and hits my legs with the chain again. 

"Please don't hurt me I dont know anything!!" I scream and cry at him. His face is unchanging.

"Maybe you know where it is love, I just need to bring it out of you" He says while walking away. He grabs the bat and with one fluent swing, breaks my left arm with it.

"AHHHHHHHHH" I scream. Bo throws the bat down and both men leave the room. The other returns a little bit later and shoots something into my right arm. I think they are drugging me. Before I pass out I hear them talking again.

'We are no closer to finding it'

'I know that'

'So what do we do with her'