seven

"Lou ?" Harry grinned when he saw Louis standing next to his car in the school parking lot.

"Hi, curly." Louis smiled when Harry jumped on him in a tight hug, squishing his face into Louis' neck.

"Why are you picking me up?"

"Oi I wanted to be a gentleman... and I had absolutely nothing to do." Louis chuckled getting a small laugh from Harry.

They both got into Louis' car and he pulled out of the crowded lot.

"Damn why is it so crowded." Louis groaned.

"School just ended! Everyone's going home."

Louis snapped his head to the side and glared at Harry "Really?!" he asked sarcastically making Harry roll his eyes.

The car ride was quick, Harry played a few songs and they were at Louis' house in no time. Harry got out of the car and ran to Louis' house, waiting impatiently for Louis to unlock it.

"Gotta wee, Lou!" Harry whined, squirming around.

Louis jogged to the door and unlocked it. Harry instantly shoved in and threw his backpack down, running to the bathroom. Louis tossed his keys on the counter before filling a glass with water just in time for Harry to skip from the toilets.

"Can I get a sip?" Harry asked, eyeing Louis' drink.

Louis groaned and handed Harry the cup, "Ever thought about me having mouth herpes?"

Harry gulped down the water and shook his head, "I don't think you're having sex with anyone."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Louis asked.

"Dunno."

Louis rolled his eyes and grabbed leftovers for them, telling Harry's to join him on the couch. "How was school?"

"Gooood." Harry gave Louis a goofy smile.

Louis gave the boy an amused grin, "Seems like it was really good."

"I guess."

"What was so good about it? Did you get to sit with the boy you fancy?"

Harry glanced at his seat then the sofa Louis was on. "No. He doesn't go to my school."

Louis raised his eyebrows, he wasn't oblivious but it always surprised him when Harry was so subtle yet so blunt about fancying him. Louis nodded and stood up, "I'm gonna smoke."

"Can I come ?" Harry hopped up as well.

"You want to watch me smoke?" Louis looked down at the boy, who nodded.

"I'll keep you company!"

Louis shrugged pulling a cigarette from his pocket and walking out the door, Harry following behind.

"Y'know smoking is bad for you." Harry sat on the chair Louis had on his porch whilst swinging his legs.

Louis hummed lighting the cigarette, "Yeah, kid." he said, blowing smoke from the side of his mouth.

"So stop smoking. I cant have you die! Then what am I gonna do?"

"Lad, you've known me for a month. You'll be fine." Louis scoffed.

"Can I have the house?" Harry swung his legs back and forth.

"Sure, H."

"Would you haunt me?"

"Of fucking course!" Louis joked making Harry giggle.

"Just don't watch me shower,"

"I wasn't planning on it." Louis grinned down at Harry who blushed and looked away.