eight

"Harry!" Louis yelled.

He was currently chasing Harry around the house, Harry had taken a not so attractive photo of him so the boy couldn't keep in his laughter, annoying Louis.

"Harry I swear to god when I'm done with you." Louis gritted through his teeth.

"What are you going to do to me?" Harry yelped when Louis caught him, though he escaped and locked himself in Louis' room.

Louis had no time to process what Harry had just asked until he was at the shut door panting.

"Harry please delete it." Louis breathed out.

Harry giggled, "You look good."

Louis panted for another moment before realizing Harry was in his bedroom, with the door lock.

Shit.

"Get out of my room!"

"What?" Harry called, clearly not being near the door anymore.

"Harry." Louis warned.

"What are you hiding, Lou?"

"Mate you won't find anything interesting now get out." Louis said.

"Oh my god what is that?" Harry gasped playfully just to hear Louis yell at him.

"Harry."

"Woah, you're kinky." Harry giggled, even though in reality he was just sitting on the bed.

"Harry open the damn door, now."

Harry's submissive side kicked in at Louis' tone and his feet moved to the door before he could think. He opened it and peaked his head through with a gasp. "When did you get here, come in."

Louis rolled his eyes, "Harry what did you go through?"

"Nothing, Lou. I was just messing with you." Harry leaned into Louis body, laying his head on Louis chest. Louis lightly pushed him off and grabbed Harry's phone from his hands going to his gallery.

"Oh god, Lou don't do that!" Harry gasped grabbing his phone back.

"Don't do what?" an amused smirk played on Louis' lips.

"Don't go through my photos." Harry mumbled quietly.

"What's that?"

"Don't go through my photos!" Harry said, shoving his phone back in his knee high sock, which is something Louis found very confusing.

"Why not, curly?" Louis asked.

"Let me go through yours." Harry snapped back.

"This isn't about me."

Harry went to the family room sitting down.

"Just let me see." Louis egged on.

"Did you wanna see my bum? Because if so you could've just asked."

Louis cocked his head and laughed, "For fucks sake."

Harry handed raised his leg up to Louis, "Go on."

"I don't want to see." Louis pushed it down.

"Fine." Harry said, "I want ice cream."

"And?"

"Can we get ice cream? Please? Oh pretty please, Lou!" Harry hopped on the couch so he was taller than Louis, he looked down at him, "Please?"

"It's been storming all weekend, why would you want ice cream?" Louis walked to the kitchen.