twenty six

Louis was first awake the next morning, their checkout time at was eleven and it was currently nine.

He figured they could leave when Harry wakes up and pick up some breakfast then they'll make it to Zayn's house by this afternoon.

Although Louis was a little nervous for Harry to meet his best mate, he was just happy they had a place to stay. He could always count on Zayn.

Louis turned over and cuddled up to Harry after setting his phone to aside. He didn't plan on waking the younger one up anytime soon, he knew how exhausted he had to be. He ended up falling asleep again and was woken up by Harry.

"Lou." Harry whispered for a fourth time before Louis finally opened his eyes.

"Morning!"

Louis looked down to see Harry's huge grin, the best thing to wake up to.

"Good mornin' ." Louis mumbled and closed his eyes again.

"Don't we have to be out of here soon?"

Louis nodded, "What time is it."

"Um ten thirty." Harry looked over at the clock.

"We've got thirty minutes."

"And I'm hungry." Harry added.

Louis groaned when Harry sat up, ruining their cuddle session.

"Alright, get dressed and we'll get going."

Harry ran to the bathroom and changed into a brown sweater with matching brown leggings then sprayed himself in with the random perfume that was in the bag Louis grabbed.

He walked back out seeing Louis mid-change, he didn't have a shirt on but he was in black joggers and white socks. He watched the man slip on a grey jumper and walk to the bathroom to use it and brush his teeth. Harry followed, jumping onto the sink.

"Am I meeting Zayn today?" Harry asked.

Louis nodded with his toothbrush already between his lips.

"I'm a little nervous."

"Why?" Louis mumbled from behind his brush.

"I dunno, what if he doesn't like me then doesn't let us stay with him."

Louis spit into the sink and rinsed his mouth before speaking again, "He said he wants to meet you and he's going to like you, Harry. Who doesn't?"

"Don't get me started." Harry sighed getting a groan from Louis.

Harry did a little better on the elevator, no tears but he was still a shaking mess.

Louis did his best to calm him with a hug and spoke to him to as a distraction. Then they checked out and walked to Louis' car getting settled.

"Costa?" Louis suggested getting an excited nod from Harry, they went through the drive-thru for breakfast. Harry got a muffin and a water whilst Louis ordered a breakfast sandwich and a tea.  Harry had the idea to feed Louis as he drove, he found it very amusing which Louis found rather cute.

"Harry give me my food." Louis whined childishly when Harry started messing around.

Harry giggled loudly and held the sandwich to Louis' mouth letting the man take another bite before he also took a bite.

"Sharing is caring." Harry hummed.

"So give me some of yours."

Harry tore a piece off of his muffin and pushed it into Louis' mouth, "That's really sweet."