one

"You look extra faggoty today , pretty." Jack , one of the biggest bullies in the school leaned up against the locker next to Harry's.

"Please leave me alone, Jack." Harry whispered, grabbing his book and shoving it in his bag.

Jack knocked the books from his hands.

"Oh, my bad. Looks like you're going to have to pick them up. Go on bend over in your short little skirt and show everyone that arse." he spat.

Harry whimpered and stared at the books scattered across the hallway.

"Mate! Come look at this." one of Jacks mates yelled from down the hall.

Harry sighed in relief as Jack ran off, he bent over and picked up his books and put them neatly away in his bag.

Harry knew he looked slutty, for gods sake he was wearing a pink mini skirt and thigh highs . If Harry saw a girl wearing this he would definitely think she just wanted boys in her pants but he didn't, it just made him feel pretty.

Harry walked out of the school building and down the pavement towards his street. He didn't live far from school and enjoyed the walks to and from school everyday. Though, he always dreaded actually getting home.

He walked through the front door of his house with his head down, hoping to make it to his room unnoticed but to his luck, he didn't.

"What a slut." Harry's step-father, Dave, muttered not so quietly.

Harry sighed and continued walking but that never stopped Dave, "How many boys are you trying to get in your panties , faggot!" He snarled.

Harry stayed quiet.

"Answer your father when he's speaking to you !" Harrys mother, Anne spoke.

"None Father."

"What was that, couldn't hear you?" Dave stood up, walking toward Harry.

"None."

Harry gulped as Dave got closer.

Dave snickered and shook his head, "You're a nasty slut, what boy wears that."

Harry shrugged.

"Answer me !" He snapped.

Harry shied away, "I-It makes me f-feel pretty."

"Stop stuttering, you sound like a bonehead!" Dave slapped Harry on the back of his head causing Harry to yelp in pain and walk away.

Dave chuckled and sat back down, satisfied.

Harry on the other hand was already scurrying out of the house, running to his safe place; the meadows.

He ran pretty quickly holding down his baby pink skirt to stop anything from being revealed. He finally got there out of breath and plopped down in the field of colorful flowers. Nobody ever comes here that he knows of, but the field does go on for yards.

Harry was consumed by the beautiful scent of flowers which didn't last very long when the harsh smell of weed made its way to his nose.

He started coughing and sat up,

Bloody hell who smokes weed by the meadows.