thirteen

Louis had finally convinced Harry to get back to school and go to his parents house again.

It's been over a week since everything so his eye was almost fully healed and his ankle was doing well enough to walk.

"It will all be fine. I told you to come back tonight, yeah?"

Harry nodded. He was sleepy and didn't want to go, he enjoyed having every ounce of Louis' attention for the past week.

"I'll see you later." Louis mumbled into Harry's soft curls.

Harry lifted his head from Louis' chest and stood on his toes to place a kiss on the mans lips.

"Don't wanna." he pouted, Louis peppered a few more kisses to Harry's pouty lips before nudging him towards the door. He walked out slowly getting a chuckle and pinch to the bum from Louis making him gasp.

"Go." Louis swatted, Harry groaned loudly and walked normally down Louis' driveway.

Louis shut the door and grabbed Boo from Harry's room to finally sew him up. He hasn't gotten a chance yet since Harry hasn't given him enough free time.

He set the bunny on the dining room table and went to his hall closet to grab the small sewing kit he has, hoping he has pink thread.

Of course to his luck, he doesn't. He didn't even have white, just back and gray. Louis groaned loudly and just decided to go to the shops. Him and Harry have been eating up all the food anyway so, he got in his car and drove off to the grocery store.

Meanwhile, "Finally." Derek groaned and tossed his arm around Harry's shoulders, Harry whimpered due to his bruises and Derek's heavy arm.

"Oh shit, did I hurt you?"

"I just have a bruise is all, it's okay." Harry whispered.

Derek set his arm back down, Harry was in distressed white jeans and a bubble gum pink jumper, along with white converse today.

"Where've you been, I texted you." Derek questioned.

"I um - I just had an argument with my parents so I was at Louis' and I left my phone in my room."

Derek smirked, he finally found out about Louis a little while ago and knows Harry fancies him.

"So you guys fucked?"

"What? No!" Harry gasped, blushing pink.

Derek hummed and nudged Harry.

"I'm serious, Derek. I'm not even ready for that." Harry scoffed.

"Whatever." Derek chuckled, him and Harry walked to class when the bell rang. Harry had a substitute last period who had no clue what she was doing so the class was chaotic, they wouldn't listen to her so she just eventually gave up.

With no phone, Harry couldn't do much so he just started drawing in his small journal. He did feel quite bad for the woman. He drew a field full of flowers and added a small bench with a stripped cat. He was humming quietly, not really being able to hear himself since his classmates were more than obnoxious.

When the bell rang he was last to get out of his seat, he saw how stressed out the poor woman looked. He thought for a moment before ripping the photo he just drew out of his journal and shyly handing it to her.

"This isn't going to change anything b-but I just - " Harry stuttered out shyly.

She looked up and smiled widely "This is beautiful! Thank you, truly. You just made my week."

Harry smiled softly at her. It made him feel good that he made someone's whole week. The woman smiled at the photo again before Harry headed out.

The quicker he gets home the quicker he could be with Louis again. He kept his head down as he walked out of the crummy building and down the side walk, not wanting any trouble. Luckily, his school day was peaceful. He didn't see Jack so he just figured he wasn't there today.