fourteen

Harry whined when Louis got out of bed after being woken up by the very obnoxious ringing of his phone.

"Hello?" he grumbled, walking to the kitchen in his gym shorts.

"Tomorrow?!" Louis' eyes widened before he cleared his throat, "I mean great, I'll see you then."

"Alright, bye." he hung up, groaning.

"Lou!" Harry called weakly.

Louis rolled his eyes and walked back to his room.

"Who was it?" Harry asked.

"I have an interview tomorrow morning."

"But I don't have school and you're not gonna be home?" Harry pouted.

"Since when? It'll only be a few hours."

"Since my school said, now come back." Harry put his arms out.

"Get up, I want breakfast." Louis swatted while he walked to his closet and threw on a hoodie.

"And I want cuddles but we don't don't all get what we want." Harry said under his breath, walking to Louis' bathroom before he could get a chance.

"You have your own room... with a bathroom may I add." Louis called from the other side of the door.

"So, use it!" Harry snapped.

Louis chuckled at Harry's grumpiness and walked to the kitchen instead to figure out what breakfast was going to be. Deciding on eggs and sausage. He put two biscuits in the toaster and turned the stove on, dropping in the butter.

"Morning!" Harry chirped, smushing his face in Louis' upper back.

"What raised your mood?" Louis asked.

"I was only acting to get my way but it didn't work."

Louis let out an amused laugh and turned around, "Do you do that often?"

"Maybe." Harry bit his lips, leaning up to kiss Louis'.

"How's it taste? Haven't brushed my teeth."

"You're gross, it taste like nothing." Harry rolled his eyes and hopped on the island.

"I found this yesterday." Harry said, lifting his shorts to show Louis the scar on his leg. Louis hummed, running his thumb over it.

"'S not as bad as I thought it'd turn out."

"It looks gross." Harry whispered.

"You cant even tell it's there, baby. It changes nothing about you."

"Don't look at it." Harry pulled the fabric back down making Louis shake his head.

He cracked two eggs in the pan, along with tossing the sausages in and walked to the toilet to brush his teeth. Harry jumped slightly when the toaster popped but hopped off the counter none the less and grabbed the jelly from the fridge.

"A chef now?" Louis chuckled, walking up behind Harry and pressing into his back, his arms wrapping around the shorter boys waist.

"Yes, I am matter of fact. You just never let me cook." Harry perked as he spread the jelly across the toasted bread.

"You never wanna cook." Louis mumbled into Harrys neck.

"I help sometimes." Harry giggled.

Louis playfully rolled his eyes and unattached himself, walking to check on the food he was cooking. When done, Harry insisted on getting everything ready so he sent Louis to the living room. He didn't have to do much though, only put it on a plate and make it pretty. Which he was certainly happy to do.