four

It's been about a week and a half since Harry scrambled out of Louis' house, Louis was worried.

He hasn't known the boy for long but Harry was already open with him about everything and his life wasn't very safe. It was almost noon and Louis was in his kitchen, he had just finished smoking a blunt and wanted orange juice.

"Ah fuck." Louis groaned when he only had about one glass left in the carton, he'd just have to go to the shops later. His fridge was empty too only meat for sandwiches, milk and now an empty carton of orange juice.

He shut the door, pouring his juice.

Then there was the sound of someone gently opening the door, Louis didn't know if it was the drugs or someone breaking in.

But it was neither, just Harry.

"How many times do I have to tell you, there is something called knocking. Y'know with your fist."

Harry skipped over to the island sitting on one of the seats, "Maybe lock your door if you care so much, am I gonna walk in on you fucking a girl on the couch?"

Louis choked on his drink "I didn't know such nasty things could come out of such pretty lips. I'm gay." he said.

Harry tilted his head, "Really?"

Louis nodded.

"Would've never guessed. Can I have a sip ?" Harry asked, eyeing Louis' orange juice.

Louis rolled his eyes and slid the drink across the table.

"You kind of look hot when you're high."

"I'm not high."

"Yes you are!" Harry giggled.

"Okay maybe I smoked, so what!" he put his hands up and walked to the couch.

Harry followed behind him.

"There's a new show I want to watch." Harry said. "Can we?"

Louis blankly stared for a moment, the drugs were hitting pretty hard this morning. He tossed the remote to Harry.

"I think you might like it, what genres are you into?"

"Footie." Louis said.

Harry looked over then looked Louis up and down "I'd say ew but I'm actually not surprised."

"You're feisty today, what's got your panties in a twist." Louis said while he got comfortable on the sofa.

"I was grounded for the past two weeks if you haven't noticed."

Louis hummed, "I thought you just realized how boring I was and stopped coming around."

"Why would I do such a thing?" Harry gasped.

"You could be doing a lot more. Sneak into house parties and lose your virginity, that's what most kids now a days do right?"

Harry scrunched his eyebrows, "What if I don't want to lose my virginity to a drunk boy?"

Louis shrugged and took a gulp from a water bottle set on the coffee table.

"Maybe I wanna lose my virginity card to..." Harry thought for a moment but Louis stopped the conversation before it could take a bad turn,

"Turn in your show, kid."

Harry turned on the show but mid-episode he looked over at Louis, "Who did you lose your virginity to?" he asked.

Louis shrugged, "All I remember is I bottomed, hurt like a bitch."

Harrys eyes widened making Louis laugh. "Just don't have your first time at a party while you're both drunk." he said.