twenty three

Violet knew the time had to come and it did. She told Harry she was moving. They were both sat on Harry's bed, Violet stared sadly into Harry's shocked eyes.

She felt guilty in a way. She knew it wasn't her fault but she still felt like she was the one hurting her new best friend.

"Are you joking?" Harry whispered.

Violet swallowed thickly and shook her head.

"When? Why?"

Violet took a deep breath before beginning to explain to Harry why and when she's leaving and how she doesn't want to go. She apologized over and over.

"I'm sorry, Harry. I really don't want to go and I don't want to leave you and Louis."

Harrys eyes filled with tears and he dropped his head in his hands.

"Don't cry, you'll make me cry."

Louis stood in the doorway. He knew he should give them space but he couldn't bare the thought of Harry feeling lonely about this.

Harry hugged Violet as tears fell from his eyes. He couldn't have imagined this happening. He was back to square one. Only in square one he at least had Derek.

Now he has Louis.

"Why?" Harry cried.

Violet wiped her own tear, "I don't want to Harry, I've begged them everyday for the past few weeks not to make me go but I'm only seventeen with no house."

"Live here."

Violet smiled, along with Louis.

"I would but you and Lou need space. I'll visit as much as I can and I'll get a job so I could make money for train rides."

Harry nodded and pulled away wiping his eyes, "I would still rather you stay."

"Me too." Violet frowned.

Harry looked over at Louis after he accidentally made a noise and frowned, "Did you know?"

Louis nodded.

Harry couldn't help but feel a little betrayed by the two, she was leaving this weekend and she didn't tell him until now.

"We can do anything you want before I go if you want."

Harry nodded with a small smile.

They ended up sitting in Harry's room and speaking for pretty much the rest of the night. Then they all made their own pizza when dinner came around.

"What're you doing." Louis playfully growled in Harry's ear when he went to take a slice from Louis'.

"Eating your food." Harry giggled and ran to the family room with the slice. Louis laughed and grabbed his plate as well as his drink.

"What are you two planning to do for the next few days?" Louis questioned when he sat down.

"You're not joining us?" Harry looked up.