twenty seven

Harry and Louis were on their way to Louis' family home.

Harry sat in the car whilst Louis cleaned snow off of the windshield, blushing when Louis drew a big heart in the snow for Harry to see. After the windows were cleared Louis got in. The ride was quiet, Harry started tapping his foot nervously when he saw on the map that they were close but Louis' fingers rubbed Harry's hand softly.

"You've got nothing to be nervous about." He kissed the back of Harry's hand.

"Easy for you to say, it's your family." Harry whined.

"Yeah but they'll love you. We're only staying for dinner then we can leave if you'd like, just tell me."

Harry's breathing hitched when they pulled into the driveway of the big house. It was really big. Though, Louis did say he had a big family.

Louis leaned over and kissed Harry's lips softly to help the younger calm down, luckily Harry visibly calmed a little and he smiled at Louis. They each got out and Harry instantly grabbed Louis' hand as they walked up the pathway to the door, Louis rang the doorbell. Harry whimpered quietly and cuddled closer to Louis, his hands were shaking nervously.

The door opened revealing a beautiful woman.

"Mum!" Louis gasped and hugged his mother tightly, Harry watched her sloppily kiss Louis' cheek numerous times. He smiled but couldn't help the jealousy in his chest, he wished his mother would react like that when he came home.

"And you must be Harry!" her eyes lit up and she pulled Harry into her chest.

It startled Harry but he hugged back, melting into her chest.

"I'm Johannah but call me Jay." She smiled, "It's so good to finally meet the boy Louis tells me about and you're so handsome."

Harry smiled shyly, he knew his face was bright pink. He glanced over at Louis before Jay lead them in, high pitched voices were heard instantly.

"Louis!"

Harry looked over to see two small girls run into Louis' arms after he sat on his knees.

"Wow you two got big. Look at you!"

One of the girls ran up to Harry and waved, "I'm Phoebe, what's your name?"

Harry smiled, "Hi, I'm Harry."

"Woah you have long hair!" the other girl, identical to Phoebe ran up next to her.

Harry giggled and nodded, "This is Daisy, Harry." Louis introduced the little girl.

"Hi." she giggled.

"Louis!" another loud squeak was heard and a girl with white hair jumped into his arms.

"Lottie!" Louis laughed and hugged her back, swaying them before setting her down.

"You're Harry?" the blonde turned eyeing Harry up.

Harry looked over at Louis before nodding, a little nervous by the look he was receiving but it quickly turned to a smile and she reached out her hand.