twenty one

"Louis I know Harrys your main priority but you just got sexually assaulted are you okay?"

Violet asked in a low whisper so Harry wouldn't hear from the other room.

"It's okay, darling. I'm just worried about Harry."

Violet frowned sympathetically and hugged her best friends boyfriend tightly. Their heads both snapped to the side when Harry's phone rang, they rushed to living room just in time for Harry to answer.

"Hello?"

"Get your dumbass home right now! I'm so disappointed in you."

The line went dead and Harry's eyes lined with tear.

"I-I- My mom, Lou. I don't-"

"What did she want, love? Calm down." Louis sat next to Harry's shaking body and wrapped his arm around him.

"She wants me home and she's disappointed I don't know what I've done."

Violet stared at the couple with a worried look, having no clue what goes on in Harry's home life.

"I don't think that's a good idea."

"No, Lou I have to go." Harry stood up.

Louis grabbed his wrist only to have Harry only for Harry pull away taking Louis by surprise. He stood up too. "Harry get in my car."

Louis groaned and looked over at Violet who still had her eyebrows knitted in confusion. "You get in my car too."

Violet ran out in front of Louis and into his car, Louis was sure to lock the door just incase Derek comes back then he rushed to the car.

"Lou, she's going to kill me, I'm not going to come back out." Harry pulled his hair, his head laid in his lap.

"Babe, don't say that shit. You don't even know why she called you. It may not be bad."

"So what! She said she's disappointed and she sounded angry." Harry snapped.

Louis sighed and tugged Harry's hands away from his gorgeous curls, holding them in his own. He drove to Harry's at a slow pace, not wanting Harry to go in. He felt as if he wasn't not doing enough and just willingly letting Harry get his ass beat.

"What's going on?" Violet whispered but she was blatantly ignored by both of them.

Harry got out of the car quickly when Louis slowed down on the street but turned around and leaned back in the car, kissing Louis before walking down a few houses to his own.

"Louis what is going on? This is all so dramatic, I've never been more confused."

Louis sighed, "I'll let Harry explain it to you another day. Just don't worry right now."

Harry walked up to the house, the door was already open and Harry's mother was standing in front of it with her arms crossed.

He felt like crying but he knew that would only make it worse. She pulled him inside and slammed the door.

"I am so disappointed and embarrassed with you!" She snapped, "Why would you do that?"

"I don't know what I've done." Harry said quietly, afraid of triggering her.

"What do you mean you don't fucking know what you've done! Don't play dumb!"

Harry's heart sped up when she reached for her pocket and pulled out her phone he still had no clue what he was going to be shown.

But his stomach fell through his ass when a photo he had taken of him and Louis kissing was on her screen.

Where did she get that?