sixteen

"Okay, I'll see you soon. Love you too, mum." Louis spoke roughly into his iPhone.

His mum decided that calling him at nine in the morning was a good idea. For no reason either, just to check up on him.

He hasn't told her about Harry yet, not wanting her to be nervous about the age difference, he'll figure it out eventually.

He got up from the couch, only in a pair of gym shorts since it got pretty hot last night.

Which also resulted in less clothing from Harry. The tiny boy was in panties and a tank top. Even though it was hot, Harry was completely on top of Louis all night. Louis tried not getting worked up so Harry would feel anything.

When he walked back into his room the sun was shining through the window down on Harry in the best way possible. It shined onto the pale skin of his exposed tummy. His arm was thrown over his eyes and his legs were apart.

 His arm was thrown over his eyes and his legs were apart

Louis smiled at his boy, his pretty boy.

He leaned down kissing Harry's forehead, then temple, then cheek. Harry whined and reached out for the source that was giving him all this attention while he slept.

"Lou?" Harry blinked awake.

"Morning, sleeping beauty."

"Morning already?"

"Yup." Louis grinned kissing Harry's cheek again.

"Why're you awake?" Harry asked, wincing at the obnoxious sun in his eyes when Louis stood up.

"My mum called me. I'm going to make some breakfast, what do you want?"

Harry's eyes glanced down Louis' toned body then back up to Louis' eyes.

"You."

Louis chuckled softly, "You're cheeky. Pancakes?"

Harry sighed, "I was serious."

Not that Louis would ever turn down such an offer, but he still found it funny.

"Or you could have me."

"You're wild this morning." Louis chuckled but quickly stopped himself seeing as Harry was in fact not joking. "You're serious?"

"I'm so serious."

"You really want to, Harry?"

"Yes, really bad."

Louis allowed the lust to take over his body and he climbed over Harry's small frame, his lips attaching to the boys. He pulled back moments later getting a huge whine of disapproval.

"We don't have to do anything you don't want to and we don't have to go all the way. You have to be vocal with me, okay?" Louis looked down into Harrys green eyes.

"Okay, Lou."

Harry's eagerness had Louis only wanting to get his hands on Harry more.

He let his lips travel down Harry's neck, while Harry wiped the saliva that formed around his mouth from the messy make out. Louis wanted to give Harry love bites, he wanted to so bad. He wanted to fill his body with them and mark the boy as his own.