twenty four

"You can't and will never go back to that damn house!"

Harry's eyes widened, his step-father was finally home. He hasn't seen him since the whole issue with Derek.

"That man is disgusting. You are disgusting."

He tried his hardest to multi-task between listening to this lecture and trying not to cry. If he cries it'll be worse.

"I knew that you weren't going to Derek's everyday. You've been living at some twats house for days on end huh, faggot?"

Harry shook his head, trying to lie.

"Don't you dare lie to me!"

Harry scrunched his face preparing to get hit but slowly opened his eyes when nothing happened.

"You disgust me, boy. Having a gay son was something I never thought would happen. Where did I go wrong?"

Harry swallowed.

"Answer me, god dammit!"

"I -- I dunno!" Harry cried.

"Don't start with your shitty crying! Your mother cries every night with disappointment in you."

Harry looked at his mom who didn't seem to disagree, it hurt him so bad to hear these things. Sometimes he even thinks it's worse than getting beat.

"What's the man's name." his mother spoke.

Harry didn't answer. He can't have Louis get in trouble, nor get into this mess.

So he lied.

"Answer her before I beat not only yours, but his ass too!"

"George." he whispered.

"Last name?"

Fuck.

"I don't know."

He received a death glare from his mother.

"Harry Styles I know you know his damn last name, now give it to me!" she yelled.

"A-Anderson, I think."

"George Anderson." his father repeated.

"Yes. That's him." Harry nodded, he was still shaking with fear.

"You're getting hell if I find out you're lying. You're never seeing George again, I don't even want to go looking for him because of how ashamed I am. I don't even want to call you my son, Harry."

"Go to your room and don't come out unless it's for school." his mother said.

Harry bit his lip harshly.

"Go!" he got an aggressive push from his father causing him to fall on the floor. He quickly got up and ran to his bedroom, already hearing his parents speak about Louis.

Or... George in this case.

Harry sobbed into his pillow, what if he really can't see Louis ever again, he knows if his parents catch him out of the house he was going to get beat.

Why is his life so miserable.

Louis has been making him so happy. He knew it was too good to be true. But now with all the time he has to spend in his room, he will have time to think about how to see his boyfriend.

He doesn't have his phone, he realized it was left downstairs and he's definitely not risking it to go and grab it. He doesn't even know how to explain this to Louis.

When he found out Derek showed his mum the photos he didn't even think to tell Louis, hoping it would just be forgotten. It definitely wasn't forgotten.