eleven

Louis woke up to the sun shining through the window, he groaned when he felt the small weight on top of him as last nights memories flooded in.

He didn't fall asleep until late and it was currently 7, he looked down to a head of curls which he moved out of the way to see Harrys face. His eye was fully swollen now and there was a bit of dried blood on his lip.

The last thing Louis needs is for Harry to have a sore back as well as a sore body so he slowly sat up with Harry in his arms, receiving a small whimper.

He walked Harry to the boys bedroom and tucked him under the white covers, moving his hair out of his face and shutting the curtains. He didn't close the door all the way then walked to his own room to take a hot shower, his back was aching terribly.

Harry wasn't heavy, in fact Louis couldn't even tell the boy slept on him but the couch didn't do him any good. He stripped from his clothes and turned on the hot water, stepping in. The water was relaxing his nerves from last night, after Harry went to sleep he got deep in thought about a lot of stuff.

He squirted shampoo in his hand and scrubbed it through his hair.

Harry, on the other hand blinked awake, one eye not opening as wide as the other.

Everything from last night came back to him, he doesn't remember much after he got to Louis' but he does remember falling asleep with him. A small sob left his lips as he thought about how his issues were probably too much for Louis and how Louis probably took him back to his parents last night.

Until his door opened and Louis walked in with a frown, "Harry?"

Harry looked over and cried.

"Good morning." he sat on the bed next to Harry, rubbing his back. Harry held his arms out for a cuddle, so Louis bent down letting Harry slide his small arms around his neck.

"How do you feel?" Louis asked, mentally slapping himself, of course he doesn't feel well.

Harry made a noise which was monotone and gave no answer.

"I'm making breakfast alright? Are you hungry." Louis pulled back only to get a whine from Harry. Harry nodded with a yawn, whimpering when the bruise on his jawline stretched out.

"Looks like your eye is swollen shut, love." Louis got up to grab a rag from the bathroom.

He wet it with warm water and sat back down on the bed, "Close 'em."

Louis chuckled when Harry just stared at him. Harry grinned and shut his eyes, wincing. Louis also wiped his bloody lip as well.

"What time is it?" Harry asked, voice scratchy from crying all night.

Louis looked at the clock, "Only ten. I'll go finish cooking, you sleep some more."

"But I'm awake." Harry said.

"Fancy sitting on the couch then?" he asked getting a nod from Harry, he put his arms out to be carried again.

"This better not become a damn habit of yours." Louis joked making Harry smile and lay his head on the man's shoulder.

"It will."

Louis set Harry on the couch, he covered him with the blanket they used last night and handed him the remote. Louis went back to the kitchen and cracked eggs into a pan and started dropping fruit and granola in two bowls of yogurt.

"Where do you wanna eat, Harry?" Louis called, no answer.

He walked to the family room, smiling at Harry being fast asleep on the couch with Cinderella ready to play on the TV.