nineteen

Today Violet was over hanging out with Harry and Louis.

They've been working on the project everyday after school for over a week now and Violet and Harry have become pretty close. Harry's never had a good friend like her. He had no friends all primary or secondary school until he met Derek.

He's enjoying new company.

Derek had already left Louis' house a bit ago and Harry asked if Violet could stay and she did but currently Harry was in Louis' bathroom hugging him tightly.

"Harry, you have company." Louis said, rubbing Harry's ribcage.

"I know, I'm the one who invited her."

"Usually when you invite someone over you're supposed to hangout with them." Louis explained.

Harry pouted receiving a kiss from Louis.

"Come out with me?" he asked.

"I can't." Louis pointed to his body wrapped in a towel, he was bombarded by the boy the second he got out.

"Go."

Harry dramatically sighed and walked out of Louis' bathroom and into the family room where Violet was on the couch, waiting patiently.

"Sorry for leaving you in here."

"It's okay, Harry."

Harry nodded and sat back down to finish where they left off, which was just a film they've both been wanting to watch. Soon later Louis came back out of his bedroom in new clothes and wet hair. To Harry he looked absolutely stunning. He was wearing a white T-shirt that was covered in a water droplets and black adidas joggers.

Simple but very effective to Harry.

"You guys want dinner?"

Harry snapped out of his gaze and both him and Violet looked at each other before nodding.

"Let's order, pizza?"

The two teens agreed and by the time food arrived they all scarfed it down within minutes, being more than hungry.

And before Harry knew it, Louis was waking them up for school. Violet stayed the night. Her head was shoved in Harry's pillow and her hair was against the bed while Harry was sleeping next to her hogging the blankets.

"Oi." Louis said again, turning on Harry's lamp making Violet whimper at the light.

"You two have school." he said, squeezing Harrys thigh.

"Nah uh." Harry mumbled.

"Yeah uh." Louis chuckled, "Get up, I have work today and don't trust you two to leave on your own."

Louis walked back to the kitchen in his work attire, which was just a black teeshirt with his work logo and jeans. He works somewhere pretty fancy but he won't be seen much so they don't mind what he wears.

Violet was first to trudge from Harry's room, her hair was in braids while she wore a white crop top and a beige jacket over top with blue jeans.