eighteen

Harry giggled softly when Louis dipped him, they were listening to Taylor Swift after dinner.

They haven't seen each other all day, Harry slept at his parents last night then stayed after school to work on his project. It was currently 5 in the evening and Louis was a little tipsy after a few beers.

"Lou!" Harry laughed loudly when he was spun, "You need to sit down, young man."

"You do." Louis smirked, pinching Harrys bum causing him to yelp.

"Ouch! That hurt!"

"No it didn't." Louis tugged Harry's shirt to pull him closer and kissed his head.

"It did."

Louis grinned, he intertwined their fingers and started to slow dance with Harry, leaning his head on Harry's when the boy laid against his chest.

Harry suddenly gasped, tapping Louis' chest repeatedly, "We should go on a walk and watch the sunset!"

Louis looked down with a dazed look in his eyes like he was trying to process what the boy said before he nodded.

"Really?"

Louis only nodded again and released himself from the small one in a cropped top, "Change, it's cold."

Harry skipped to his room and pulled out a gray jumper then walked back to the living room where Louis already had his shoes on.

"Ready?" Louis asked.

"Yup!"

Harry slipped into his own black converse, "I feel like you." he giggled and looked down at his outfit, ripped jeans, a gray jumper, and black converse.

"If only I owned black jeans."

Louis chuckled and rolled his eyes, "Let's go, mini me."

Harry giggled and walked behind Louis, grabbing his hand.

It was November and the weather forecast actually said it was supposed to snow within the week but they're still taking a walk because Harry wanted to. They started walking down the pavement, opposite to where they usually walk.

"But Lou, the sun sets that way!"

"I know." Louis said, continuing to walk.

"We're going to miss it." Harry pouted.

"Babe, it sets at six fifteen and it's not even six we will be fine."

Harry sighed and continued to follow the man with a small pout.

"Stop that shit." Louis laughed, pinching Harrys cheek.

Harry didn't even try to fight his smile, giggling and pushing at Louis who continued to lead them down a few streets that they've never been down before. They used to walk a bit when it was warmer out but always went on the same path. Harry looked up when Louis nudged him, he was met with a parking lot.

"A parking lot?" he scrunched his eyebrows.

Louis laughed, "It's not just a parking lot!" he turned Harrys body, pointing.

"Swings!" Harry gasped loudly, running towards the set of four swings.

Louis has walked past this place a few times, always confused about the fact that four random swings were here but he knew Harry would like it. Harry sat on a swing begging for Louis to push him. Louis grabbed the edge of Harry's swing pulling it back as far as he could before letting go. Then softly pushed at Harry when he'd swing back, after getting Harry in the air he sat on the swing next to him.