twenty nine

It was Christmas morning.

Louis and Harry were walking up the pathway to Louis' family home. It was early and they were both tired and still in their pjs, Louis said they didn't have to get dressed since his family spends the morning in pajamas every year.

They were instantly crashed into by the twins when they open the door, Phoebe hugged Louis and Daisy hugged Harry.

Louis picked the girl up, hugging her tightly. "Merry Christmas!"

She giggled softly and smiled wide.

All the noise caused Johannah to walk in.

"Good morning. Merry Christmas!" she pranced over cheerfully and hugged the couple.

"Merry Christmas." Harry spoke shyly. Soft smile on his lips.

"Merry Christmas, Mum. Where is everyone?"

Jay hummed, about to inform them everyone was still asleep but Lottie walked down the stairs.

"Merry Christmas." she spun around playfully and greeting everyone.

She gasped loudly when realizing her and Harry were in the same pajamas. "We're matching? Hell yeah." she grabbed his hand, pulling him to the couch

Louis started grumbling about Lottie stealing Harry but he laughed when she told him to piss off.

"Did you get the whole set? If not I have the top, you can take it. I'm sure it'll look better on you than me." Lottie babbled with Harry about the outfit as she brought him to the couch.

Louis let it happen and walked to the kitchen after seeing how content Harry looked talking to his younger sister.

"Happy birthday sweetheart." Jay smiled widely when Louis walked in. He grinned and kissed her cheek softly.

"Thanks, mum."

"How was the fair?"

"It was really nice, Harry loved it too. We had fun." Louis smiled softly as he remembered the events from last night.

Jay cooed, pouring two teas for her and Louis, "I'm happy you brought him with you, he fits in well."

Louis nodded and thanked his mother when he was handed a tea, "I'm happy he decided to join."

Louis talked with his mother, doing some catching up on how Cheshire was treating him while Harry was deep in gossip with Lottie.

"I think you should just ask, what do you have to lose?" Harry shrugged.

"I don't want to be embarrassed!" Lottie gasped, they were talking about a guy she fancied.

"His loss." Harry grinned.

Lottie giggled, they were the same age which made Harry happy. She almost reminded him of Violet, only she was a lot more blunt.

"Speaking of boys, tell me if Louis is ever an arsehole to you. I know ways to piss him off." she whispered making Harry laugh and nod.

"He's sweet but I'll let you know."

The two teens exchanged phone numbers and Louis walked back in, sitting near Harry.

"What are you two on about?"

"Just talking about how annoying you are." Lottie sighed playfully making Louis glare.

"She's kidding... half kidding." Harry giggled and scooted away when Louis poked his side.

"Now neither of you are getting a Christmas gift."