thirty

Louis was currently teaching Harry how to play the guitar.

Or trying to at least.

As much as Harry wanted to learn, it was difficult having no experience. Louis was showing the boy the basics but Harry just wasn't getting the hang of it.

"Love, calm down, you'll get it."

"I can't! Why can't I do it?"

Louis frowned, "Here, let me do it." he took the guitar from Harry's lap. He held it close to his body and showed Harry a few notes, ones he would use most often.

"You try now." Louis handed it back.

When Harry finally got it Louis cheered and kissed Harry's cheek, "Fuck yeah! See, it just takes time."

Harry smiled softly, he wasn't the best learner when he gets frustrated but Louis has been patient with him. He was glad.

"I only know one song on here. You're gonna end up teaching me."

Harry giggled, "You're going to get annoyed of hearing it!"

"Never could I."

The rest of their morning was spent with the guitar, until Harry had enough. Then they made breakfast with Zayn and Harry showed him what Louis had just taught him.

"Oh shit, you learned that much already?" Zayn made a noise with his mouth, "You'll be playing that in no time."

Harry smiled, "I hope so."

Zayn then got up to the kitchen to put his plate in the sink, applauding Louis for teaching the boy, "You did good, Lou."

"Thanks. It's your turn next." Louis said, chuckling when Zayn backed away shaking his head.

He then grabbed his tea and joined Harry on the couch.

"What'd you want to do today?" Louis questioned.

Harry hummed as he set his guitar aside then snuggled back into Louis, "Can we play in the snow?"

"You want to play in the snow?"

"That's what I said."

Louis shrugged, "I guess we can."

Later on that evening, Harry dressed in two jumpers and a pair of Louis' joggers. Along with gloves, a hat, and scarf.

"Zayn, wanna come play in the snow?" Harry smiled after walking into Zayn's room unannounced. Louis warned the boy to knock countless of times but Harry isn't one to listen.

Zayn sat up from his bed, "I would love to, actually."

"We'll meet you out but don't be too long, the snow will melt!" Harry called as he walked out, hearing Zayn laugh.

Harry dragged Louis to Zayn's backyard and Louis, being childish, instantly threw a snowball at Harry making him pout.

"I didn't even think to do that to you, meanie."

Louis laughed and tried hugging Harry but the boy pushed him off. He leaned down and made a poor attempt of a snowball and hit Louis in the chest with it,

"Oi!"

"Payback!" Harry giggled, "Let's make a snowman."

When Zayn joined them each of them started rolling a ball of snow, Harry doing the smallest and Zayn doing the biggest.