three

"Hey, Harry." Jack smirked as Harry walked down the hall. Harry quickened his pace trying to ignore the boy until a hand gripped his shoulder.

Jack dug his nails into Harry's shoulder and turned him around. "I was talking to you." Jack looked the boy in the eyes.

"Please leave me go, Jack. You're hurting me." Harry tried squirming away.

"Aw is pretty boy sensitive? Good boys don't whine, Harry."

Harry whimpered and looked away uncomfortably.

"Jack! Get off the kid!" Harry's friend, Derek rolled his eyes, walking over.

Jack let go pushing Harry's shoulder harshly causing him to stumble to the ground.

"Idiot." Derek watched as Jack walked away, "You okay?" he turned his attention to Harry offering a hand.

"Y-Yeah thanks." Harry took Dereks offer standing up.

"Class starts in two, c'mon."

After school, Harry texted his mum to let her know he would be gone for the evening. She told him he had to be home by six. Harry shoved his phone into the pocket of his jumper and made his way out of the school building skipping his way to Louis'.

When he got there the door was open so he walked in.

"Lou?" he called out.

Louis walked into the kitchen and raised an eyebrow, "Ever heard of knocking?"

Harry giggled and set his bag near the door ,"Ever heard of locking your door?"

Louis rolled his eyes and went to the fridge, setting a sandwich on the island for Harry.

Harry smiled and thanked him, unwrapping the food.

"I have to leave at six." he informed and took a bite.

"Why?"

"My aunt is coming over." Harry said, thanking Louis when he was handed a drink too.

"How was school?" Louis asked, trying to make a conversation.

"Like any other day really."

"And what's that like?"

"Getting pushed around, boring classes, you know school." Harry said.

"What do you mean pushed around?"

"Jack and his friends." Harry sighed. "It's because of how I dress. I think I might switch up my style."

"What? No!" Louis shook his head, getting a little too defensive. Harry turned his head and raised an eyebrow.

"Your style means nothing, they're dickheads. You feel confident like that so stay like that." Louis stated. "I'd rather be hated for who I am then waste my time on giving a shit."

Harry shrugged, "Just 'cause I feel pretty doesn't mean I am."

"But you are and you know you are." Louis shook his head making the younger boy blush.

"They make me uncomfortable and nobody even cares to help, unless Derek sees." Harry frowned.

"What do they do?"

"They'll call me nicknames like pretty or beautiful and I-I don't mind if someone calls me those but just not them." Harry shook his head and looked down.

Louis hummed.

"And they call me a slut and be sexual, it's so weird. They push me around just because they can and I have no strength." Harry continued,