SWAGGYC LIFE

Holla~~ This is my first book.So,Dont judge me for my broken english.Okay..Why i feel so nervous..Ahh! No one cares duhh.Whatever, Enjoyy! xD

NO ONE POV.

"AAHHH~~!" Everyone fangirling while checking their phone.

"Okay.Guys!! Please..If you want to fangirling about that china thingy..Please quiet." Aizzle said walking out from the bathroom.

Yeahh..They're living together since they 18.Now the girls all 20.5 girls but 1 of them just wanted to finish her studied at LA right now.

"HOW MANY I WANT TO SAY?? ITS..AHH~! *still fangirling xD* ITS KOREA!!" Fadzie shout.

"OMYGOSHH KAI SO HANDSOME~!" Isya said.Aizzle walk toward her and said "Let me see."

"WHAT?? AIZZLE WANT TO SEE IT?? OMGG!" Lyana shout that can broke her voice.She only love hollywood singer.IDK.And he is JUSTIN BIEYBAHH.Okay,The spelling is weird.

"Shut up.Just let me see--OMYGOSH HE SO GORGEOUS!" She fangirling for the firstime over EXO."Hey.Watch your saliva and dont take my phone duh!" Isya said angryly.

"Wow! This is just a dream right?" Fadzie ask and Lyana answer "This is not dream cause i already rub my eyes and yeahh..Its not a dream."

They're just so shock that Aizzle love (maybe -,-) one of the EXO's member.

"You love him?" Isya look at Aizzle with a serious look.Fadzie now turning off the light make their living room dark.Lyana took the flashlight and the light appear brightly infront of Aizzle's face.

"What are you guys doing?" with bored tone,Aizzle asked.

Investigation Time.(if i not wrong.ㅠ.ㅠ)

"You love him?" Lyana said with serious face.That face make Isya wanted to laugh but she stop when Fadzie poke her hand."Sorry~.It just so fun--" Fadzie cut Isya's mumble "Just shut the fck up." While cup her mouth.

"Again.Are you love Kai?" Lyana said."And why you so serious about it?" Aizzle looking confused.

"It just..It just he is..Ermm.." Isya and Fadzie now looking at Lyana curiously."HE is mine! Yes..he is..mine." Isya said,cut her off.

"Okay.Whatever! I dont like him.Enough! i want to go to nearby shop." Aizzle got up from the couch,catching her breath.Fadzie turn on the light and Lyana off the flashlight.

"Its night,Aizzle.Someone will--" "Its okay, Lyana.And its look like NO ONE are remember my.." Aizzle said and make a please-remember look.

"Remember what?" Isya said like she never forgot anything.

"Heh.My birthday." Aizzle mumble.

A/N:
OMYGOD SO THATS ITS!! YEAH..ITS REAL..AIZZLE'S BIRTHDAY~~..I LOVE HER..IT MAY SOUND SO LES BUT NAHHH !! SHE IS MY ONE AND ONLY CRAZY FRENK THAT I LOVE..AND NO ONE CAN TAKE HER FROM ME EXCEPT SWAGGYC AND her boyfriend.HAHA ><

❤ You Guyss.

Stay Swag (Like me *proud* kidding.)

BYE . SARANGHAEE ✌

{COMPLETED} Stop Wishing , Start Doing. [EXO FANFIC]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara