LIFE CHANGED.

I miss him too.Look media.Enjoyy!

■ ■ ■

4 months already passed.Lyana and Isya make people around the world called them two 'Rozy ' as their group name.More like Rosy.They debuted was 2 month ago.Their new song called 'Leave me.' have many views on Youtube and everywhere.

Before I forgot.Its about Chanyeol and Lyana.Look likes many haters were bashing them and hating them too much.Some kind people were protect and comments good thing like..

'Leave them alone --"'

'Are you guys Jealous?'

'They're cute together =)'

'YaYeol? Wahh~'

'My Chanyeol TT3TT'

The last one is me.

Back to the story.Lyana was happy though that have people love them together but still can't be that happy cause there were so many haters.Need flashback? No? Must say yes for that ^^.

Flashback◀

"Sure." SM replied to his OWN question.Their eyes more widened (Than D.O? No.).

"You said to yourself.Haha." Lyana awkwardly laughing.Now,SM looks serious and she was dumbfounded.

"You still rejecting?" He asked."She just asking." Chanyeol said while rubbing his neck.

Lyana just playing with her fingers while waiting for SM to said anything.

"I asked her.Not you." Chanyeol got his glare and quickly look down.

"Mati aku.(I gonna die.xD)" Lyana muttered."Ahmm.Im sorry.No.Im not rejecting.It..It just are you said that I can lovey dov.. I mean couple with him?" Lyana added and pointing to Chanyeol who is looking at her with that shining,beautiful,pret-- okay stop.It just the eyes.But still.

"Yes.Why not?" Gosh.Why this manager so kind.Is it im just..Aishh.Just take that chance already Lyana! She thought.

"Okay.I take that =)" Her answer.

End Flashback

About Aizzle,She got to be next Top Model in NYC then another places.She such a busy girl that can't go to her house and meet the others.Her last met with the girls is 5 weeks ago.Just a dinner.She said..

'I will meet you guys again when I have time Okay? It confirm that I gonna miss you guys.No rumor.Hehe >_<"

And she hug them.Yes,Sometime she wish that she want to meet Justin when working as a model.She wait for such a long time,But still the chance not there.

That was Aizzle's story.

~~~~~

Fadzie and Khay? They're a photographer that always being call by anyone.Both the girls sometime post the pics that they took.So,from their post,The girls have many call from any agencies.

They're lucky though that they always be a photographer for SMent.They can meet a groups like f(x),SHINee,Red Velvet,Girls Generation,TVXQ ..

And especially, EXO.

Because the girls already told SM that they're Rozy's friends.Then,Yes.They got that.

The End.

[Im sorry.This is just a kidding.I was with my imagination called KimJongDae.Scold him, not me.]

A/N:

IDK.THIS CHAPTER LOOK SERIOUS.HAHA.SOO,NOT KYUNGSOO.ITS SO XD.LIKE ALWAYS THANKS FOR READING,VOTING AND COMMENTS.WRONG GRAMMARS AND TYPOS? SCOLD MY BRAIN AND KEYPAD/MY FAST FINGERS.

STAY..I HAVE HEADACHE COZ OF THIS STAY.

BYE.SARANGHAEE

-SYAYEOL